My harvest is all in now, how did I do in your opinion?

Thanks Weedlocer1, life is good…

1 Like

Thanks Buck, they all look outstanding, It doesn’t look like you need any advice. There is no doubt the super cropping works. That’s wild your white widow isn’t flowering yet. Are the Bruce Banner and the Amnesia haze the photos? I do know from my limited experience that the longer you let the photos veg the bigger the buds.

1 Like

Thanks Buck, those trichs look sweet…it may be my imagination but after only a few days of mine curing she is tasting sweet. OK so i see now the Gold Leaf fern is your photo, she is looking tight and sweet. Is it sativa or indica?

Thanks. Not bad for a free seed that many would be disappointed to find.

I wish the amnesia n Bruce are autos…yea my gold leaf is my special lady… An I believe she an Indica dominant…

1 Like

I know people who get very lucky with bag seeds.

1 Like

Indica makes me lazy and puts me to sleep, not to mention turning me into a retard.
I like the thinking and motivating buzz of Sativa…I got a lot of stuff to do and I’m not that bright to start with :joy: .

1 Like

Like the lottery lol. Not gonna lie its looking way better than the cheese and blueberry I have in flower and I bought those seeds (not from ILGM). Bought them before I found this place. I have yet to purchase from ILGM cuz well I’m broke right now lol and have a few seeds.

1 Like

Hey @Dino1 how you bin brother???

Well blueberry is top shelf brother an I have yet to try cheese money problems suck