My Gummies - I did the trial and error, you reap the rewards!

I think the dark color is because i grounded it up way to much , some of it was like powder… lesson learned :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah TT don’t grind it you leave trichomes in the grinder… Just break it up with your fingers… :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have one of these Made coconut oil infused oil. works just like oil in any recipes . I make brownies if it calls for 1/2 veg.oil use coconut infused oil. Potent brownies. @Graysin @dirtydave @HappyHydroGrower

5 Likes

Im not into edibles lol had a real bad experience, but i seem to be ok with my gummies lol, so the extent of my cooking will be gummies and chocolates if im ever able to get the little machine and make the chocolates the qwet way so they dont melt immediately lol.

I have my gummy recipe on my concentrates journal. I use jello, gelatin, corn syrup, and a small amount of water… plus LOL-aid powder and citric acid for flavor and tang

1 Like

The Source Turbo

1 Like

Yup! Just break up with fingers… about the size of cooked rice grains

1 Like

Has anyone bought this one

Its a little cheaper & has gotten great reviews

Not gonna get a ton of trim or small bud from this gigantic ass cheese auto. Everything is dense and so incredibly sticky. Smells kind of like the old bubble gum strains.

4 Likes

Nice harvest

1 Like

Mct is more refined than coconut oil & coconut oil solidifies when it’s cool. Mct stays liquid & is healthier. If you add more oil, your not increasing potency bc your diluting your infusion more. Ex. A rum & coke…if you add more coke, it waters it down making it less strong. You have to increase the weed. I could be wrong so someone can confirm either way

3 Likes

Yep, your definitely right lol

2 Likes

I stored some infused MCT oil in the fridge and it’s pretty much solidified. How long does MCT last? Should I dumb this?

1 Like

I wouldn’t dump it. I have never kept mine with MCT oil in fridge and it lasted just fine. There is an expiration on the bottle of oil. When you make again, write the oil exp date on your jar of oil. MCT has a long shelf life if closed up tight or unopened & in darker spot like pantry to store it. The oil can go rancid making it smell & taste bad so I always check expiration dates on things I need to last longer. It’s not usually required to refrigerate oils.

3 Likes

Make some toast spread some on it. It will melt like butter or margarine. Put some jelly on and eat it. Don’t overdue it though. Just a thought.