My GSC Extreme Auto Grow!

Plants looking beautiful! Sorry for the bad pix it’s kind of hard to see but plenty of buds sticking out of those nodes! I’ve been feeding somewhat frequently because it’s been storming a lot and the rain allows me to feed the nutrients needed while acting as a buffer by washing away excess nutes that would cause toxicity (I have yet to deal with toxicity). I think a pitfall I made was underfeeding while the plants were young, and they therefore were susceptible to pests and general ill health and therefore were stressed/ stunted. I may try LST on 2/5 of the plants as an experiment. Should I do that on the taller plants w bigger internodal spacing or the denser plants? Also stay tuned! I’ve got 4 baby Lemon Skunk plants growing from seeds from some pack and I’ll have to sex them but I’m excited. Also got 3 gorilla glue 4 autos in and 3 Bruce banner autos in as well. Will be starting germination on those today.

1 Like

Looks like your having fun and enjoying your garden MD. Are the LS photos or autos? Since your outdoors with plenty of natural light LST likely won’t gain you much though it’s good to experiment. I’ve seen ppl let the main cola be and just tie down the lower branches which should help them get more light on the lowers.

I topped and laid over my JH photos and they’re just starting to pre-flower. Looking happy. Mainly I did it this way as I don’t have a lot of vertical height in the greenhouse. That’s the nice thing about photos outdoors is you get lots of recovery time from topping and LST. Laying them over like that should also significantly increase the yield. I’ve seen ppl do this with Autos but indoors under grow lights.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! Honestly I’m not sure about the LS. The seeds came from weed I got from my buddy. Most likely photos as I believe most bud you buy is photo bud. So honestly I won’t have enough time in the growing season for them to get any yield (I think) but I’ve got some extra space in the Garden and I like to experiment and have fun with gardening so I figured why not see how they grow.

1 Like

Yea, I like to experiment also. Usually gets me in trouble but that’s how you learn :joy: lol :joy:. Might consider composting around your plants. Really helps with water retention and provides some nutrients to the plants with each watering.

Interesting to see how different plants grow. 3/5 have gotten to a decent height of maybe 1.5 feet and we are into week 6 now. There is one that is still quite short but is super dense and there is one that is quite tall and has large internodal spacing. Even though they all went through stress, maybe this is an interesting look at genetics. But these plants are filling out with tons of bud sites!! Looks so good and smells absolutely heavenly. I’m sure any fellow GSC grower can attest to the fact that the name is not a lie- these plants truly smell sweet!!!:ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Your plants are looking great. Nice and healthy. :star_struck:

Plants are entering week 7- probably around 2.5 weeks of flower now. Looking so beautiful and frosty. Wondering when to begin flushing?

1 Like

Looking delicious MD.

Here is where patience will bring you many rewards. You still have a long way to go before you’re ready but definitely on the right track. Way to early to tell yet but I’m thinking at least 5 or 6 weeks likely more. Do you have a jewelers loop so you can see the trichs up close? Need a minimum of 30x. Some ppl use a microscope or magnifier on their phone so they can snap pictures. The trichomes will tell you when your getting close to harvest and flushing time. Lots of help available and if you like, we can call the experts in for you when the time comes. So far looking good.

1 Like

I don’t have a jewelers loop yet but I was planning on getting one very soon to see the trichomes. I’ll look into when to flush and if I have trouble definitely link an expert?

1 Like

They are getting so frosty and are putting on some girth! I hope to get at least 10 g dried off each plant maybe a little less off the lengthy fella. They look and smell amazing!

1 Like

Awsome brother, :+1::+1::+1: whatever your doing keep on keepin’ on. Looks like a nice smooth grow. Gonna have ya some great smoke.

1 Like

Got some white spots on some of the plants’ lower fan leaves. Anyone know what this is and how to deal with it?

2 Likes

Haven’t seen this b4. @Amazon66, MDGrower needs some help and don’t know who to call. Have you seen this or tag some one in to help.

1 Like

@kaptain3d @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody anyone else who is reading I know these guys are on alot. Can you give some help with these spots? Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, but I’m not there yet. I am not that good at troubleshooting and identifying anything yet…

Maybe @TDubWilly or @Bogleg would know??? :thinking:

3 Likes

Does it wipe off or no?

3 Likes

Ditto to what @Bogleg asked, does it wipe off?

For my unexperienced eyes, this looks like something splashed on the leaves… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yep… I agree. :point_up::point_up: