My grow journal

That’s awesome! Yes tag me I’d love to follow you’re grow (s). Have you grown the og kush @Countryboyjvd1971?

1 Like

I think she’s ready for topping if she have 3-4 nodes. Maybe a picture on natural light will be good to see that.

No I haven’t I have Gorilla glue and super silver going right now almost done with them
Super hash auto about 10 days into grow and a ssh clone monster cropped and two more Gorilla glue going outside I’ll tag you as soon as I get a min @Stoner_Cody420

1 Like

I’m not even sure if its male or female yet @M4ur

1 Like

Very nice do u get all you’re seeds from ILGM? @Countryboyjvd1971 I was just wondering how long it takes from seed to harvest with the OGK because I’m thinking about trying it out I like that it has a very high THC level and it’s everything I’m looking for when it comes to my medical condition.

You really won’t be able to tell until you switch to flower @Stoner_Cody420 anbout a week or so into the 12/12 cycle
In my experience tho all the seeds I’ve found in a bag have been female doesn’t mean it couldn’t be a male this is just my experience with them ?
I would treat it as if it’s a female till you flower and we can determine positively the sex :+1::cowboy_hat_face::v: CB
@bob31 topping charts needed stat lol

1 Like

That is not important for now… You need to top and LST her… Maybe in the end will be a lady :sunglasses:

I never topped before @M4ur could u possibly tell me a little bit how to do it? Like even possibly download one of my images edit it with a photo editor and circle on it where I should cut it and then I will do it I just don’t want to mess it up even more. This here is my very first how ever so sorry I sound stupid right now lol

Not at all. Excited is the word. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here you go!

3 Likes

I believe I did it right @M4ur I’ll show u a picture in a second so if you wouldn’t mind just let me know if it’s right/wrong that would be awesome lol

If you want you can see what I’m doing right now in my grow journal… I top my plant 3 times I think… Maybe 4 times. I will tag you there…

1 Like

Okay sounds good @M4ur also here is the pics one is led and other in regular lighting

2 Likes

A closer one? Taken from a side way. Tomorrow I will update my journal so I will be able to take a picture what will help you more

1 Like

Here you are @M4ur

2 Likes

She’s okay… But don’t cut her leaves or branches for now…

1 Like

@M4ur them one leaves are missing because they was dead so I felt I should cut them off so that’s why them little branches don’t have leaves lol I figured if I wouldn’t have cut them it would have killed the whole plant

You can also make a search on YouTube about topping and LST

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I did lol I also watched some videos on YouTube about it and it’s all good news short bushy and much better yield from what I got from it all lol @M4ur

1 Like

@Stoner_Cody420 Hey man what cause the spotting on your leaves? Im having the same issue right now.

1 Like