My Grow Journal from a first time indoor grower Amnesia Haze

I feel ya on that brother. I would dearly love to partake in their seeds and such.

2 Likes

I also am an old guy lol 1964 model lol! Yeah that sucks about ilgm but it is what it is. It is the only reason I havent joined the lab yet!

3 Likes

Seems as if we were both born in the same year brother :v:

2 Likes

Dang…guess I cant pull out the I feel old card here. Guess i`ll put that back into my deck and save that for work in the kitchen when one of my fresh out of school cooks says there tired.

3 Likes

Naw. Turning 60 myself.
First puff in 75 and never stopped since. :grin::+1::v:

1 Like

38 here. First puff was in 95, so yea you got me beat.

1 Like

Your beating me the the age game but we both started smokin’ weed at around the same time lol

2 Likes

That goes for the three of us

2 Likes

It is now been 4 days since I switched over to 12/12 and the stretch is starting to show

So far so good, I have been slowly pruning off some of the lower leaves so they can focus more energy into new top growth. Is there anything special I should be doing now that they are in flowering or just keep up with what I am already doing?

4 Likes

@darkillusion3526.
Just keep letting them do their thing for now.
Just don’t take too many leaves at a time and you should be golden. :wink:
Girls look great btw. :+1::v:

Was not planning on taking too many leaves off at a time. :+1:

1 Like

Shoulda mentioned that you can spread the stems a bit with some lst to let some more light into the lowers too.

1 Like

Thanks, I will give it a try.

1 Like

Took the advice from @Oldguy and did some lst.

I repurposed some metal coat hangers I have to do the job.
added bonus…I have a lot of small pieces left over to use on the next crop if I need stakes to hold the sprouts upright.

2 Likes

That’s the way to spread them out brother.:wink:
They will love you for it. :grin::+1::v:

They will love me even more when my fox farm fertilizer I just ordered shows up in the mail. My setup has come a long way since I started in November.

2 Likes

Sure has brother. And the plants show this. :+1:

1 Like

Just as an aside. Do you have runoff water sitting in your catch trays?
Not good for the root zone for it to be left there.
Causes issues with ph and ppm. Throws things out of whack and can make plants have unnecessary issues like salt build up.
Always a good idea to drain off after feeding. :+1:

1 Like

To be honest I have only been watering my plants via the catch tray. I have been worrying myself sick that I could over water my plants so I just water them that way and let them soak it up like a wick. Both plants drink it up like no tomorrow since I started flowering I have had to fill them up almost 3 times a day…should I stop watering them this way?

1 Like

@darkillusion3526.
Yes. Start watering from the top. That will give things a bit of a rinse each time you water.
( think gravity ) and then let them dry out for a couple days and recheck the top of soil for dryness. Bout 2 nd knuckle down in soil or pots get lighter.
I check mine by weight. Simple lift when freshly watered to lift when dryer. You’ll get the feel for the pot weight pretty quickly. :+1::v:

2 Likes