My Grow Journal from a first time indoor grower Amnesia Haze

Agreed, I am trying to become self sufficient on my weed habit so I want a nice grow to keep me going until the next crop is grown and dried/cured…been 4 months since I was able to find weed to smoke. :sob: Sucks living in a state that only allows medical marijuana.

5 Likes

It’s completely illegal in my state and I have fought the law and so far it hasn’t won, in many ways. I don’t know if you are on my post but if not would you like me to tag you in brother

3 Likes

Yes please good sir, being the rookie on growing I have found myself spending a lot of time on the forums here doing my home work and I will never say no to good information.

2 Likes

I’m a rookie my self with this indoor sh** but, have extensive knowledge guerilla style outdoors

2 Likes

That is the way I first started in the 90`s redneck style in the swamps of Florida.

2 Likes

Redneck ingenuity accomplishes a lot. I am right there with you :+1:

1 Like

I may not know a lot but, I know a little

1 Like

I am a farm boy from up north that lives in Florida studied Agi-science in school. So I am not completely virgin to growing things.

1 Like

I am a country boy that has lived in the Blue Ridge mountains most of my life except for my military time and growing up in a government family that went to many foreign countries

2 Likes

You defiantly more redneck then I.

2 Likes

Well it seems we all have much to learn. There are some common truths that are hard to dispute.
Light is king
Water is queen
Air circulation is bishop
Nutrients is rook
Temp is knight
Humidity is pawn
If you got all those pieces on your board its game on!

6 Likes

Well said, very well said.

2 Likes

Very well stated my friend. :clap::clap::clap::grin::v:

1 Like

Damn well stated my northern brother :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like

Like check out this Johaar

Its going to be a monster!

2 Likes

Nice start you got there, which strain is it?

Johaar is the strain, its a cultivar from the Himalayas, in its natural environment it can hit 20 feet tall!

This one is a Jawa Kush, this kush plant is mucho stinko! Very strong smell right out of the helmet!

3 Likes

Wow up to 20 feet…that will be a pain in the butt to prune. I am still new to all these different strains of weed, I was like a kid in the candy store when I found ILGM`s web site and saw what they had to offer. I know I picked Amnesia Haze because it was a high yield to start me out and around 21% thc content. I am looking for a strain that gets me stupid high, not just high hoping AH is it.

1 Like

They do have a wonderful selection and reviews suggest great quality seed as well. Their prices are also very competitive when you factor in what you get for you dollar. I highly recommend you scout around, maybe check out the offerings at The Real Seed Company. Not that Im advertising for them because that would be uncool to do on this site, but they have some interesting historical and cultural information on the historical use of cannabis and to some extent its forward development in humanity. Well worth the read.
I will however say that this years outdoor run will be only seed from RSC.
To add to that, I am Canadian and ILGM does not sell to us at this time. Full disclosure.

1 Like

Thank you, i`ll give them a look over.

2 Likes