My Grow Journal from a first time indoor grower Amnesia Haze

Hello everyone, not a lot to say this week everything is doing well with the AH/BBK tent. I am hoping to be able to start flushing both of them in another week or two. The younger BBK is stretching out in its tent right now and is also doing well.
AH

BBK

BBK/AH

BBK

4 Likes

Lookin good brother :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Time for the weekly update. The bigger BBK is just finishing week 6 of flowering (I started to count when she started forming colas not when I flipped to 12/12 lighting). Since BBK flower on average of 8-9 weeks I figured this would be a good time to start flushing. Other than that the colas on the plant have gotten rather heavy…nothing like my AH but still I am impressed with what I see so far. The AH is on week 9 of flowering and I have also started to flush this plant as well. Of all the AH I have grow yet this plant by far is the best looking of them all. So I am hopeful that I will be able to cut them both down in about 2-3 weeks. Finally the younger BBK is doing just fine and growing well.
AH

BBK

BBK/AH

3 Likes

Update time. Cut down my AH yesterday, she was ready. Unfortunately the buds on this plant are not as large as the last two so I do not have any whiskey bottle sized buds this time around to show off, but I am still happy with the yield it gave me. I am giving the BBK another week before I cut her down. This plant looks like she has a lot more bud on it then the AH has. I have the AH drying in the small tent and moved the BBK from that tent into the bigger tent. That plant is doing well, had to up the dosage of cal-mag for her she was starting to show calcium deficiency.
AH

BBK

5 Likes

Congrats on the harvest, my friend :+1:t2: :v:t2:

1 Like

Just finished drying and moved the buds to glass jars for curing. I am happy to say I got a nice haul of 5.75oz. I took the trim and stems and used dry ice to make some kief, did not get a lot from that only .283 grams. Also I found a pair of seeds when I was putting the bud in the jars, added that to my seed bank in the fridge. So from that 5 pack of amnesia haze seeds I bought all 5 sprouted for a grand total of 25.75ozs. of bud. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Just finished cutting down my BBK and is now hanging in the tent to dry. The yield is better then I was hoping for, looks like it might be more then the 5.75ozs from the AH. Also I am happy to announce I got 20 AH/BBK hybrid seeds from the spots I dusted with pollen from the AH weeks ago. Anyone know if this hybrid already has a name?

7 Likes

Just an add on from my post yesterday. Found another 27 seeds in the two colas I dusted with the AH. This brings my total to 47 AH/BBK hybrid seeds. Anyone like some free seeds?

3 Likes

Awesome. Outmotherfreakingstanding. I would love to try a few seeds :+1:t2: :v:t2:

I know on this forum they do not allow PM or giving private information, whats a good way to get your mailing info?

1 Like

Are you on growers network, thc farmer or overgrow? I have the same handle :+1:t2: :v:t2:

Not yet I’ll sign up to them later today when I get home from work.

1 Like

Weekly update time…My BBK has another 2 weeks and I can start to flush her out. So far I have been on easy street as far as ease of growing is concerned for the BBK. They rate it as a moderate difficulty grow but from what I have seen so far that might be an overstatement. Now that my big tent is free I have a pair of OG Kush seeds starting, I will post pics of them next week. I was thinking of trying to grow some of my hybrid seeds but I really want to use up the seeds I paid for first that are also fem before I try out some hybrid reg seeds.

7 Likes

Lookin good, for sure brother :+1:t2: :v:t2:

2 Likes

Well yesterday I did something new…I made pot butter and made brownies. Put 1/2 ounce of bud and 1/2lb of butter together for my pot butter and made a 8 inch by 8 inch tray of brownies. I cut them into 2 inch by 2 inch squares and then I made a huge mistake…I ate 3 at one time :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:. A day and a half later I still feel buzzed.

4 Likes

Been there done that my friend :+1: :v:
This edible thing is still new to me

2 Likes

It’s def a learning curve to find what works best for you. :+1:
And me 3. :point_up_2::point_up_2::joy:
:v:

1 Like

Not much going on this week. been busy with issues with work. The BBK is doing fine after next week I will start flushing her out. As for the newest addition. My OG Kush`s are looking good for being 2 weeks old now.

3 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding brother. Looking good. I hope that everything works out with work :v:

1 Like

Re-potted my OG Kush into their growing containers over this past weekend and since then they have really started to take off. The BBK is getting close I plan of cutting her down in three weeks. By that time she will have had nine weeks for flowering. Best of all that will happen to be my birthday as well. Nice gift to myself I think.

6 Likes