My Grow Journal First Time Growing

@BobbyDigital makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation.

2 Likes

Here is a pic from the top of 1 plant. Today is first day with crown.

4 Likes

I’d call that flowering. Now for the mystery timeline. They look like hybrids but leggy like a sativa. The node separation looks like maybe the lights were too far away for a bit so hard to say. The leaves look like a 50/50. Could be 8 week, could be 12 week strain. Do you know what the bag was that the seeds came out of?

1 Like

Not seeds. Clones

From top to bottom pic are
GDP
Lemon OG Haze
Purple Kush
Captain’s Cake
And the bottom one is my exotic…Pink Gorilla(Pink 2.0xGorilla Glue #4xTangerine)

1 Like

Damn, all those bags had seeds in them?

1 Like

No…lol. I bought them as preteen clones.

2 Likes

Ohhh, sorry. The first post threw me off

2 Likes

Great start to your journal here, you will learn alot this first time.
Good for you sticking it through even though your veg time was super long its all about learning the whole way along.

Looks like your leafs are reaching for the sky a bit I wonder what your temp high/low as your humidity high/low is, this can be a sign of heat stress.

Have you measured your light intensity with a smart phone lux meter app? This can help determine if you need to bring your lights closer or not.

Whwt type of medium/soil/coco? Are you growing in?
Looks like you were in clay but made the switch with the clones to fabric pots, good call.

Understand TDS and PH for the girls?

Always been in ffof. Switched pots to fabric. Steady temp 72°-75° humidity was 60-70 now 40-50. H/L…??? Not sure. Stretch is from having lights too far early on but corrected it. TDS has always run high on them 2300-2600. 2 are down to 1400. Been working on that from day 1. Ffof is hot. PH is 5.8-6.2 for runoff.

1 Like

I grow in ffof as well.
Don’t sweat the PH run off or the TDS. Water them and you don’t really need to water for 20% run off until you start feeding nutrients.
I have yet to feed mine as they are 8weeks from seed here is one of them (although I’m about to feed probably tomorrow)
You’ll need to add a bit of cal mag and feed later in flower.

Numbers are looking good

3 Likes

Back in the day with Acapulco Gold and the such…there was Water…not pH…not nuted…etc… I am trying to grow as natural as possible and add only what I have to. I use calmag every feed. Started open sesame this week. I use black strap molasses every feed…flower kiss every other lights off…occasional tiger bloom…they look good considering first grow ever…

Wow…wtf…lmao…mine were 14-16 weeks veg b4 flower…what are you growing…???

Most autos veg for 4 weeks max some see pistles By 3 weeks.
This was my second time growing these they are : CBD Lemon Potion, by Barney’s Farm good genetics but I have yet to well evaluate the smoke as my last crop of 2 along with 2 sativa cbd’s ran into issues and I lost most of it… So I figured I would grow it again and try. It’s not over yet still lots to do but looking good so far all mistakes considered.

You seemed to have some genetic issues or they would have flowered by week 4.
So don’t sweat it
Give autos another go Mayne a different strain

These were not autos. They are photos. Also they are clones, not seeds. I was told they may have been from monster cropping which explains the long veg period. They were apparently taken in early pre or flower stage. So the revert to veg plus norm veg time would be 12-16 weeks.

2 Likes

Update on pics… Trimmed up nice… :smiley::+1:

Really hard to see with the burple light, always try and take pictures with burple off.
Even if it means lights off and using flash :camera_flash:

1 Like

OMG…I think I f’d up…I accidentally put light on and not turn off 22 hours…how do I fix it…??? :dizzy_face:

Set the timer right.?
Nothing you can do about the past

How do I correct going forward. Can I go off 4 hours then on 4 hours and then go back to my other schedule???