My grow journal day 2

!st day in the sun and my grow area that I am revamping. :woman_farmer:t4:

11 Likes

Yay! Space Terror!

1 Like

Wish i could do an outdoor grow

1 Like

Wow am I jealous of all that space. The weather too. I forget not everyone gets dumped on.

1 Like

Wow!! Now that is a proper out door space saweeeet!

2 Likes

@muffybunny lol no we don’t get ‘dumped’ on but we have our seasonal changes Hot, Hotter, hottest and the melting point! :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

I’m up north of you on the coast north of Santa Barbara. The climate here is usually pretty mild but for humidity being high. We usually see upper 80’s as a high. Mostly though we are mid 60’s.

1 Like

@Growit When I first bought the house the yard was a swimming pool with no garden space, I had the pool imploded (it was old 1967) and filled it. I then started hauling in dirt and horse manure from where I boarded my horse and eventually after many years of moving things around I now have this fine space. I am slow and methodically getting it level (I am in a w/c) and now to lay some bricks down to put my ‘benches’ on (cinder blocks and 2x4s) and my new little green house comes today. It’s just a regular backyard, I have 3 pine trees, an orange tree, a meyer lemon tree, a lime tree, a 5 way (grafted) apple tree, an apricot tree, a little peach tree and an olive tree. My mom gave me one of those little live Christmas trees and I planted it when I first moved in, it is now 60-70 ft tall. The downside is the ‘dirt’ is all decomposed granite and after a while it is like cement. :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like