My green crack auto (Black 3gallon) isn’t looking to hot seems to have stop growing

My strawberry nugget auto looks to have stop getting taller As well, I’m in week 3 no nutrients yet(ffof soil)…i believe I didn’t put enough soil in the pot along with the small pot size is why mabe it’s not growing any taller? AND I would like to know is the strawberry nuggets starting to flower??

Pretty saggy what’s your watering schedule (might be damp off)

1 Like

Thanks, I’m thinking the same thing…I was watering every other day…but this is day 2of no water…mabe another day or two to dry? @GreenSnek

1 Like

Yup sounds good my girls are clawing right now a lil and they’re still not dryed out after 5 days

1 Like

Definitely not enough soil in the fabric pots. Did you add any perlite? Are you going directly in ffof? Or use a gentler soil up top?

1 Like

@NugFlush I went straight into the fox farm ocean soil, & no I didn’t mix any perlite I thought the perlite that was in soil was enough, after finding this forum I see I should have added more for oxygen I believe.& about the lack of soil is it to late to add some? I have a small amount left?

What are you growing over there? @GreenSnek

Me im doing a pure organic 1st grow autoflowers in a peat moss ,compost, and perlite blend in 5 gal pots leftmost is a 3 week Jack herer the rest are zkittles technically 6 weeks but they had a rough start and are vegging extra long so they’re closer to 4.5 weeks in their biological schedule, as for the 3 gallon black pot you could either transplant if you have a spare pot or just ride it out they’ll be smaller but you’ll get something out of her

1 Like

Man there looking good! What kind of material are you using for LST? & yea this is my first grow I’m hoping to get something to smoke & next time I can use all this information and comeback bigger and better, I’m to worried to transplant haven’t done a lot of research on it but if I can ride out with what I got I’ll be greatful

1 Like

Just some plastic twine im gentle as I humanly can be and always tie behind a branching node the biggest girl has been tied 3 times in a circular way

No it’s not too late. I add soil (topsress) through my grow. Just make sure when you add soil, that your leaves don’t come in contact with the soil. But as your plant grows and the bottom

1 Like

…branches grow, you can keep adding soil up to first sets of leaves. As you water, you soil level will drop over time. I like to topdress throughout my grow, plus adding a fresh layer of FFOF will add some microbes and nutrients to the soil.

1 Like

@NugFlush thanks!! I have just enough soil to top her off, was worried it would be waste of soil, she is dry now it will day 3 no water I was gonna water day 4 should I add the new soil before or after I water?

I’d prolly add it before water. But in your situation I’m not sure it would matter either way. As I get farther in my grow and my FFOF starts losing its nutes. I will topdress and then water. My theory is that the water will help wash the fresh nutes from the new soil down throughout the root zone. But that’s just my own personal thought and method. No scientific reasoning behind it. Lol. But since you are fairly early in grow…your soil should still have plenty of nutes and that my theory wouldn’t really apply to your situations, so after all that rambling…you can prolly add it before or after water. IMO…I still add it before watering. :+1:.

Most definitely NOT a waste of soil.!