"My Grand Opening"

Hi all.
It has been a while since I wrote here, but I’ve been working on something…

Welcome to My Grand Opening.
Ok, maybe not that Grand, but I’m liking it so far.

So, Welcome, come in check it out.

Look what I threw together in the basement,
and, yes, that table is on cable’s

the rack supports the table and light’s

on the light’s, I still have the Roleado’s and added 2 of the Cree High Intensity 100W Full Spectrum Cob Led Grow Lights

so far the new lights seem impressive, good amount of output, large footprint and easy on the eyes. though you need to remember, I am Mindless.
I went with the two individual light units instead of the single two chip unit so the lights can be moved individually, who was it gave me that idea early in my first grow, @Myfriendis410 ?

you can kind of tell by the light pattern on the wall the light dispersion I am going for
I might need to bring the CREE’s a bit closer together. And the light height will be different between the two styles of light, those CREE’s are going to need some distance from the canopy as they are a bit strong with a recommended height of around 3 feet.

Filter and Fan,

Thanks for reading,
MC

Set to watching if you dont mind. Awesome looking DIY setup! Some kinda ingenious ganja infused thinking there. Best of luck to ya grow

The new girls.
5 White Widow / photo’s

sweet set-up @MindlessCorpse

I agree with @BIGE
Set up looks efficient and nice :+1:
Happy growing

@MindlessCorpse

Funny how our minds can come up with the sweetest ideas on how to get a room up and running. Great job and look forward to your progress.

@MindlessCorpse Nice Grand Opening . Great set up . Very adjustable .

Outstanding work!!!

I’m impressed with your layout.

:grinning::+1:

Nice layout. Hope it works well. Will be interesting to watch your developments.

DWC, Planting media or what?

FFOF in 5 gallon fabric pots

Your set up looks good, 1 suggestion if I may, go grab your vacuum and give the entire grow area a good cleanup, Messy dirty grow areas tend to encourage pests and disease. Its a good idea to treat your area like a lab and keep it as clean as possible . Good luck with your grow.

Thanks,
Still kind of modifying. It’s all new build and fresh paint, so actually, other than in the plastic container for seedlings, it’s probably as clean and dust free as it is going to get.
MC