My gold leaf and AK 47 grow

6×6" in a flood tray pack tight one light will cover it all, I always use hydroton

2 Likes

Also adding a new light to the mix going to take the Mars 300 out and replace it with above

1 Like

Galaxy hydro will make it flower. My choice over Mars.

2 Likes

All 5 got there microbes at tonight’s watering of ph’d water along with a 1/8 dose of npk omina. No nutes yet just plenty of light

3 Likes

Working on the framework for my scrog now

1 Like

After watering tonight and some retraining and pining down decided to take some close up shots of the AK 47s stalks and nuckle development at only 35 days since put in paper towel

2 Likes

2 Likes

Got my mykos in the mail today yay. Now it’s water time.

Also got my tracking # for my free sample of nectar of the gods

1 Like

Little more LST training till they reach the scrog height.

1 Like

Got my clonex gel today. Gonna try cloning off of some of the clippings when I trimmed 2 plants today.

1 Like

Still haven’t used any nutes on them yet.
Getting a little tip burn from the mykos but the was my own fault mixed it a little hot. Figured it was a microbial supplement couldn’t burn plants. W R O N G it makes more avaliable from already hot soil. MY OWN FAULT DIDN’T READ All the any through instructions. I love it so far!!! Now just waiting on my new Nute line sampler to get here. I will use it on the clones if I ever need to fertilize them. Only 6 weeks from germination

2 Likes

A weeks time makes a difference

2 Likes

1 Like

Starting to bush up nicely. Good luck with your clones. :cactus:

1 Like

Thank you need all the luck I can get

1 Like

I’m interested in the Gold Leaf, got 5 seed from ILGM want to see how they turn out for ya :cactus:

1 Like

Left and middle front are gold leaf and 5 of clones I took if they make it

Cool beans I’ll be watching :mag:

Still nothing but water the mykos got me a little tip burn. Soil is plenty hot still. Germinated seed 43 days ago. Only have given Phed water and microbial supplement so far

2 Likes

Got my free sample of mammoth and my free sample kit from nectar of the gods today.
Not happy with shipping boxes definitely not plain boxing