My gold leaf and AK 47 grow

Not going to bore you with the germination or seedling blah blah
They are in 5 gallon bucket
My personal mix of ffof worm casting soil perlite vermiculite

Start at 3 weeks and topping day on the 10-24

5 Likes

But we’re all about germination and seedlings!? :seedling: :shower: (j/k)

Looking good Duck, following along! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Today after watering
2 on left are ILGM gold leaf fem
3 on right are ILGM ak47 fem
Also using 2 different nutrient lines on my girls when time come only ph water and calves mag so far.
Using FF full line all 12 or 15 different products on half of each strain.
Using npk raw grow, amino,yuka, and bloom nutrients on other half
Both groups of plants get npk microbes have both grow and bloom microbes with every other watering.
2 mars 600 and 1 300 and 8 100w cfls for lighting
1 6 inch and 1 4 inch exhaust fans

3 Likes

To me that is not the exciting part. The explosive growth and bloom excited me

2 Likes

Well I added a (J/K), plus seedlings are cool, I’m doing seeds this weekend so I’m trying to get psyched …please don’t take that away from me Duck!? :hatching_chick:

Just kidding, following along …enjoying it :thumbsup:

…do you use mykos?

4 Likes

Never heard of mykos

1 Like

Sept 26 started germination in 3 wet paper towels between 2 plates. 24 hrs later all had cracked and 1/4" tail. Placed in 4" jiffy pot with seed starting mix till 4th leaf then jiffy pot placed in final pot

3 Likes

Neither have I til lately you might want to check it out it’s a tip I got here from the guys on this forum … it will Blast Your Roots! I noticed a difference right away!

Thanks for adding some germination/seeding stuff ! I’m going to do a thread on my passive-paper-towel-two-saucers-seed-starting-system soon (that’s not easy to say) I’ll send you an invite

• best of luck :slight_smile: :peace:
2 Likes

Hello duck, I’m garrigan62,
That’s a nice setup you have there.
I’m going to be watching your grow with interest.
That’s because I’m going to be ordering Goldleaf yto start @ the new year.
Well take care for now and

B Safe
Will.

2 Likes

lol I know how you feel I am sprouting seeds rightnow unlike clones can get total surprise when it comes to seeds all or none could sprout could be some of the best genes you’ve ever grown or the worst. It is truly exciting could win the lotto and get the super mother :stuck_out_tongue: my dad is bringing me some of his own personal strain his next visit a NL hybrid which he has crossbred and stablized with red hair low odour but damn fine smoke.

6 Likes

@Donaldj I don’t want to step on Ducks thread so I’m going to delete this but I’m going to put up my patent-pending passive-paper-towel-two-saucer-seed-starting-system soon ! (I sense a Redux coming on that name)

It’s absolutely 100% automatic self-feeding never to wet/never too dry always 82 degrees 100% germination if the seeds are viable - it’s bulletproof !

It’s a take off on my passive sea-of-green tray system which sounds a lot like what you’re using now ? I used to grow single colas 18 to 24 inches 1/4 to 1/2 ounce per plant and I would grow 24 of them packed tight …well I would start with 24 !? :slight_smile:

I’d like to hear more and see what you got with those seeds, that sounds like an interesting plant, I ended up with a skunk#1 ×nl5 crossed with Williams Wonder back in the day …it was Dynamite!

4 Likes

Just ordered some mykos I have the 5th plant that need it’s own experiment.

2 Likes

Glad you gave it a try ! You’ll love it I noticed a difference in Roots right away ! …that’s one thing that I’m using from now on :thumbsup:

1 Like

used sub culture-M last grow I was impressed with the increased root mass myko created

3 Likes

This is only my second grow. First 1 had it issues started it before I found this forum us ed MG soul was fine in Veg but for flower it sucked every time I watered it Nute burned. Was still some of the best smoke I have had. Live and learn this grow is going a lot better

1 Like

I have progressed from soil to DWC and don’t see myself going back only soil I use is for mothers and that is only because it’s easier to train plants in soil and the res I would need for a plant vegged for 6 months or longer would take too much space I can root prune and keep mothers longer in soil any issue in hydro and no more mother.

2 Likes

I have NL going right now from ILGM I am hoping it lives up to the hype. :four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Live in BC so I get my seeds over the counter or from fellow growers my dad has been growing my whole life and loves it he constantly plays with different strains so when he tells me he has a new strain which he loves I have to try it lmao… He’s a classic soil grower doesn’t run scrubber so if he says discrete low odour he means it and he’s pulling 1lb every 3 months with 1 600w hid 2 plants home mixed soil minimal food likely MG I don’t pry since I grow hydro lmao he gets impressive yields for low cost breeds and crosses to suit his goals. Seeds I get from him are his own strain far beyond my experience level though if he ever goes to hydro :wink:

3 Likes

What size pots? I have 30 clones I could try this with now.

1 Like

A little LST training on a couple of the girls tonight. Waiting on my cloning gel before I prune any thing off that I could clone. I figure I’m cutting it off anyways might as well put it to good use!

2 Likes