My girls have seeds " HELP "

Checked my girls this morning and discovered seeds growing in many of my buds. Three of four plants seem to be affected. What do I do now ? Is this the tragic end of my first grow ?

I know, crappie pics, but those are seed pods growing on the top of bud. I don’t know why I didn’t see them sooner. They are so close to harvest, this really sucks !!!

1 Like

If you are close to harvest you have 2 choices… cut then now or let them grow and finish and have seeds

3 Likes

Are there actual seeds inside the hull? Ive had the girls produce the outside hull before without seeds.

Yes def seeds , chopping this morning !!!

Must have had a hermie in the group. Its hard to find them if you have a room full of buds, it could have been the smallest pollen sac. On the plus side, you have a bunch of seeds.

If that plant has seeds, something happened to stress it into her. I can see it’s definitely a female that probably got overstressed. I found out the hard way on my first 2 grows that you better not have light leaks or accidentally leave a room light on or you’ll get seeds. I sometimes have to go into the flower room to get something when the lights are out. I make sure the lights outside the room are out and only use a flashlight. I also get in and out fast. You might want to stand inside your grow area at lights out and look for light leaks. I caused 2 plants to go Hermie on my second grow because I didn’t realize the ducting to the veg room was leaking light into the flower room.

1 Like

I think that I stressed them about a week ago when I cut the scrog net free. How long does it take for them to start forming seeds ? Oh well, I chopped them today. Spent most of the day trimming buds, a lot of popcorn, a few seeds but not as bad as it could have been. Hard to say exactly what my yield is, but it’s about half buds and half popcorn, and a lunch bag full of sweet leaves, and trim. My buddy says it’s at least 3 oz’s but I’m thinking more like two. :slight_smile: I would send a pick but I’m to tired , tomorrow .