My girls are telling me something and I cant understand

That reminds me of the stuff that used to grow all over our land when I was a kid. All “volunteer” plants. I didn’t know any better and dried and smoked just the leaves. It got me high.

2 Likes

OK , I just flushed the other 3 … ( The 3 pictured above.) … So you guys are saying another 4-6 weeks , even though the fan leaves are falling off ???

All the leaves that have fallen off, are they towards the bottom/older growth?

2 Likes

@elheffe702 … Yes , 90 % are off of the bottom and a few on the middle… The rest on the middle are turning yellow and the top section has nice green fan leaves…

I think that cannabis plants develop from the top down. So if it’s a natural dying process, it would maybe start at the top? I might be wrong on that one…

Its just how the plants grow like Mentioned before its the aging process nothing to worry about. I am different and cut all my fan leaves in the first week of flower also in the 4 week i cut again, lots of people are against it but i get great results. Your doing fine just let her bulk up now!

1 Like

Losing fan leaves from the bottom up is perfectly normal for this point in the grow. Any leaves that are yellowing now will die and drop: nothing you can do about it. If you bring the environmental conditions back around she’ll put out some more growth and the sugar leaves will retain their green color until near the end.

A note on the cannabis you are growing versus the weed you smoked back in the day: read again what I just wrote. You are growing cannabis, not weed. If you want it to be at it’s peak you have to give it everything it wants, when it wants it. Otherwise the results will be “sub-optimal” lol. There is no question that you can fling some seeds in the yard and grow something but that’s not why we’re here.

I did my first grow in MG soil because I didn’t know any better. It’s not bad if you are experienced in handling it around mj but it’s far from ideal. Typically there is a harsher tasting bud harvested and this is one reason we shy away from it.

Spend $15 and buy a digital PH pen with calibration solution and PH up and down. It is the most used implement I and most of us have.

5 Likes

Thank you ALL. I know its a learning curve … MG was the cheapest , idiot proof and safe way of me going. When I started researching , I was overwhelmed with info… This guy likes this , no dont do that !!! Do this !!! LOL … After all the vids and articles , again , I went the safe way… Now that I have had my trials and tribulations, I can step up my game a bit more now knowing what to look for … No more CFL’s , MG, or even the MOST important thing that I have learned , Keep a record !!! …

P.S. @Myfriendis410 … Good point on that call … It is night and day… Difference is , I just really liked the regular sweet smelling, dark green with small red hairs pot … Yep

3 Likes

Oh, I remember! I GREW it lol. Plus the 4 finger lid of S.O.B. pot: brown and dry and powdery and full of seeds…

Lol sounds lovely. I didn’t start until the 90s, so I haven’t had the pleasure :wink:

2 Likes

Something that was lightly touched on, when your ph is far enough out of line some or all of the nutrients in soil are immobile. It’s likely that a lot of the soil charge has been washed away from watering, but you can’t just assume that soil is stripped. Like the pic of the indoor plant, it definitely didn’t feed ideally.

I agree with the others, get ph tester and adjustment solution.

3 Likes

You silver-tongued devil! lol You said it better than I did.

2 Likes

Hahahaha, doesn’t happen often!

1 Like