My girl is wilting out of nowhere

I’m furious I have 5 DWC out of the 5 1 has began to wilt without warning I’m new so I don’t know what to do is it a lost cause are can it be saved it’s in 2nd week of flower attached is my sickling and then my healthy girls please help I don’t want to loss what I’ve come so far for to grow… I also notice that one day the fan was blowing direct on her could that be my issue and if so how do I save her

1 Like

Check all air lines, and air stones. @peachfuzz @spyonyou are some others in case I miss your update.

4 Likes

How are the roots looking underneath?? Any slimy or brown. Mine did that when it started to get the root rot.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Ewhittier! If you need to get someone attention, just use the @ symbol in front of their name like @spyonyou or @peachfuzz

Water level, temp of the water, PH and like @Covertgrower said air stones and @Mark0427 said roots are a few of the issues that will make your plant look that way.

Try not to get into a habit of comparing it to another plant. They all can have their beasty ways at some point, some more than others.

If two weeks into flower, they are probably drinking like crazy and you have to find a happy balance of all the conditions that can go wrong, or right…lol. I would check and make sure all thats been said above are in check.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Good luck! :v: :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They are good heathy still sturdy brown from nuts but no slime or anything just washed and cleaned and changed the reservoir

1 Like

Thank you guys so much I’m doing all the above

1 Like

When u do ur res change u can soak the roots in h2o2. I do 3% peroxide. Do 1 cup peroxide to 1 gallon of water and soak roots for 10 to 15 minutes rinse them off good and soak them again while ur cleaning and mixing nutes. Roots will start to look alot better and it will clean any built up nasty off them.

1 Like

Could it be the humidifier blowing right on that one? Just a thought

2 Likes

@Mark0427 yes that’s exactly what I did thank you so much hopefully I see a change in couple days

2 Likes

@Noobgrower95 my set up has been the same all the way through I wonder did I fill res too full last time I changed it bc all the buckets born drink so fast I’m changing anyway but this time yea

Cool that was just a thought I honestly can’t comment on the hydro part I bought a 4 bucket root spa kit but waiting for my current flowers to finish to hook her up I’m a little nervous tho Iv grown 3 sets of autos and this is my first photo grow but I will say I won’t go back to autos there is just so much Beauty in these photos!

2 Likes

Water level should be 2 inches lower than bottom of net basket…
With 5 buckets going , hopefully you have at least a 951 gph air pump and 2"x2" air stones and water temps between 65 and 70 degrees…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes