My girl is bushy-I’m 7 days into flower-can I trim her?

My girl is really bushy. I tucked some of her branches in the scrog to get light which I think helped. Can I trim her in flower? What should I remove to give her the best chance of light and a good yield. This is my first grow getting this far so I’m unsure what to do. She’s a blueberry muffin photo

3 Likes

Very nice , clean up around the bottom a bit take a few leafs. Work on the top by tucking a few leafs and maybe take a couple. Also a good time to pull and spread the outer branches out for better light penetration. Good luck

5 Likes

Thanks for the input!

1 Like

Just my opinion but if you have any big sucker leaves that are in the way of any cola’s I’d either tuck them under or cut them off… just don’t do to much at one time… you do need some air flow on her…

2 Likes

I take off everything from scrog down. If there are fan leaves blocking, I cut off. as it get taller weave branches in scrog all the way to sides. If you keep an even canapy, you could have a cola in every square.
1xlqOpx8T0dlV3ZoHV

1 Like

Yes you can just be careful and not take future bud sites out.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t take anything off untill 3 week min I think your net is abit to low now is the time she’s gonna stretch how many weeks veg. 3ish ? Looks nice and healthy

1 Like