My girl don’t look happy, why!?

My girl is very unhappy and has been for few days now all she has had is ph water n environment healthy any ideas…!

2 Likes

Too much water?

10 Likes

Yep. Too much water. Was this after the lights just came on? Sometimes too much water along with the sleeping pose can bring this on. But yeah, bottom line… too much water. Don’t kill em with kindness.

Other than that easy fix, they look great!

2 Likes

I won’t say it!! Yes I will. To much water. :blush:

Oh dear my bad this my 3rd grow how on earth have I done this wen others was perfect… thanks guys I did think that but I only spray her with a little spray bottle :flushed::man_facepalming:

Shud I just leave her for few days or bit longer thanks again…

Na been like that with lights on n off for past couple days👍🏻

1 Like

Take that spray bottle and chuck it in the trash. Truthfully, there’s no purpose in spraying a plant unless it’s for pest treatment or foliar feeds. I use one exclusively for spraying the inside of my humidity dome while I’m waiting for seeds to sprout but after that? Done with it til next grow.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser gave me some very good advice as a new grower on over watering in soil. In that size container they don’t need but 4-5 oz every 3-4 days. They like a wet and dry cycle. Lol but now I’m in coco where I don’t have to worry about it🤪

2 Likes

Poor drainage in those pots ussualy, just one hole on the bottom?

More light less water.
Lower light

1 Like

Beat me to it. Remove that saucer and try to find a more properly aerated pot type. I used to drill extra holes in plastic pots but that looks clay?

@Nicky ur on a roll this afternoon dude. 3rd stop behind ya lol

2 Likes

To much water let her dry out before you water again

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 can you pm me for a sec plz

2 Likes

Thanks for the feed back, just to say Iv used these pots n bigger final pots n never no props before,!these ones have holes :hole: all round bottom think it 3 or 4 :hole: so gd drainage.
Wats best to use for seedlings wen need bit of a drink

1 Like

Ima solo cup dude and they stay in them til about a month now man. The roots get well established and it fits my topping plan. Plus side, u can cut/drill/pierce as many holes as ur heart desires. Anything from a knife cut 15-20 tomes to a 1/8 drill bit hole or 20 haha. Easy mode is learning to do 3-4 at a time.

Fabric pots are where its at though. If I had the space (who am I kidding, if I wasnt as lazy) id start/finish every seed in 1 gallon fabric pots. The drainage is top notch, they are reusable, and they look nice. I have 1, 2, 3, and 5 gallon fabric pots. Each step up is usually more yield. But the 1 gallons can and will get the job done.

Bigger pots are also more of a pain to tune in watering. So much empty soil/root area to begin with…

2 Likes