My garden this year

check it out

27 Likes

Pretty sweet looking garden @bud123 whatcha got there?

1 Like

we got all diff kinds like gold leaf,bubble gum,purple haze. white widow. herclues. calf. dream blueberry, strawberry, godfather, superglue and some of my own stuff. I keep mothers of all of them.

11 Likes

its nice to grow in legal state witch I am just in case

2 Likes

yep, for sure! I’m in MA. Here is how I decorate my picnic table! @bud123

14 Likes

do you grow enough in the summer to last all year or do you grow indoors as well? @bud123

nice table I smoke ALOT hope it will last me

3 Likes

I put a small grow tent in my shed so I can grow three seasons.

Already had electric there so all I have to do is lug the water but that’s not such a big deal @bud123

3 Likes

i feel ya there @bud123
your garden looks great!!
i like the variety!

2 Likes

I grow outdoor garden as wel, yours is gorgeous, great , great job :wink::wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

thank you I put a lot of time in my plants. ive been growing for 16 years this year and I never get tired of working with my plants. its kinda like a happy place in this screwed up world. all of these country leaders NEED TO SET DOWN AND SMOKE NOT JUST ONE EATHER. LOL THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY HAVE A GREAT GROW DAY

8 Likes

hey check out wheres walldo I just posted it have a awesome day

I had to give up Mary Jane in 1999, however, it helps my wife and a few friends, I just love to grow it and watch it develop :heart:
now that it’s legal to grow…

4 Likes

very nice GOOD JOB

2 Likes

They look amazing :seedling::heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

If you want to build a new indoor I recommend using panda plastic it’s perfect I’m getting ready to redo mine with it if you ever decide to start growing indoor they look absolutely beautiful terrific job my friend

1 Like

How many plants was that for the 12lb + yield?