My frosty lil ak 47 is about done!

hey raustin how about this? lol 32 bit maybe a 10 or the lil 2.5?

1 Like

yes i am outdoors covert :grin: good idea ill do your idea and go double slit cross ways!! ill take pics when i do it. @raustin pls take photos of your drill holes and post, will you use zip ties too or dont you need if you dont cut?

1 Like

I read that the zip ties arenā€™t necessary when you drill, but I have no idea why. Iā€™ll post it to my journal.

1 Like

Lol, thatā€™s perfect if your drilling a tree.

@raustin he might have a tree, being an outside grower. Iā€™ve seen some pretty large ones on hereā€¦

1 Like

Ahh, well then thatā€™s perfect! Iā€™m just gonna use a 1/4" bit for mine.

1 Like

that 2.5 inch tape lol

1 Like

Wow, very nice. Yep, youā€™re gonna need heavy duty machinery for that.

@Mickanooch lol, youā€™ll almost have to use the #25 Spade bit! I knew that it was going to a good sized one! (Mumbles wish I could grow outsideā€¦)

1 Like

lol its not mine covert its my mates that i raised from seed for him, mines not even half the size! i wanted to make @raustin laugh! lol why cant u grow outside buddy?

1 Like

@Mickanooch Recreational state, but because Iā€™m a covertgrower in a small town, and I live in a rainforest in Southeast AK. Some day my friend. Relocating back to my home state. Maybe recreational will get voted yes in November if it makes the ballot.

2 Likes

Iā€™m considering putting one plant out on my roof balcony, which will be in the view of thousands of people. Do I dare?

I guess that depends on if youā€™re in a recreational state and if any of those people could get to it. @raustin

hey at least its allowed there, its fully illegal here down under! that being said if we get caught punishment in laughable, pretty much just a fine! i envy you and your awsome laws! @Covertgrower yes try it outdoors next to tomato plants! that would be a famous journal!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in NYC, weā€™re kind of in legal limbo. Itā€™s not legal, but itā€™s decriminalized.

1 Like

It would make an awesome journal, lol. I should do it. Iā€™ll give it some thought. :wink:

2 Likes

You CAN DO IT! call it NYC roof bud!

1 Like

Lol, the only reason Iā€™m reluctant is I donā€™t want to get thrown out of my apartment, but I really want to do am outdoor.

2 Likes

check out guys i think im seeing a tinge of purple! wat do you think? @Covertgrower @raustin

1 Like

Lolking great @Mickanooch

1 Like