My frosty lil ak 47 is about done!

my replacement plant is small but looking like its going to be even frostier by the time she ripens!

2 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Very nice looks nearly done great job :wink:

1 Like

thanks hogmaster! hey i havnt started flush yet, tricomes starting to go cloudy. would like this one to be mostly head hi. i didnt think it would finish so fast. gave the last feed yesterday then i went home i thought shit i should be flushing her! so ill go and start flush tomorrow so my question is can i get away with a week flush or just be patient and do two weeks?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 what do you think man?

2 Likes

I think the two weeks will allow it to build up and would be in your best interest unless you’re in a big hurry which I know everyone is including myself but I would personally wait and I’m 99.9% sure Country would agree @Covertgrower @Mickanooch

3 Likes

ok thanks, yeah no hurry after all ive waited months so whats 2 weeks :grin:. nice having a mentor like you weigh in thanks again

1 Like

Not sure if you meant to tag @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster but thanks! I agree a couple more weeks and she will bulk up quite a bit more.
She sure looks great @Mickanooch thanks for sharing! Great grow!

2 Likes

thanks covert! your opinions help reassure im on the right path👍

2 Likes

@Mickanooch Another thing to look at are trichomes under a jewelers loupe, our microscope if you have one. You’ll want milky trichomes not clear. The amount of Amber trichomes is an opinion.

1 Like

I actually do agree with @Hogmaster i would let her go a bit longer
Unless like he said your in a hurry then you could take her now
She’ll just be better in a couple weeks tho :wink:
@Mickanooch

1 Like

yeah they are just starting to go milky, ill try to get it before to many ambers appear. whats your opinion on stem splitting?

1 Like

I have not split the stem, but others have with great results. You do this the last week? When do you split the stem @Countryboyjvd1971? I haven’t tried this method yet.

1 Like

I’m splitting my stem tonight or tomorrow, about a week before harvest. Actually, I plan on drilling the stem to be more accurate.

yeah i was planning on a week before. i tried it last year but only for 3 days before my mrs busted me and i had trim up! :joy:

2 Likes

drilling sounds good. i wasnt keen on stabbing myself again

so im going to try this?

3 Likes

Lol, I think a drill will work better.

1 Like

@Mickanooch that would work as well. I know you’re an outside grower and your stem is probably large enough to use that. You could do a cross, cut. Two different directions at 90°. I think you got this.