My Five Jack Herer's And Some Blueberry Kush Soon!

Okay Folks! Here we go again. I have five feminized Jack Here’s seeds that went in the water 30 hours ago. Pix soon! Gotta find my phone!

4 Likes

Seeds opening a few hours ago.

And the rest of the set up. Into the dirt soon!

10 Likes

Kool brother. And here’s to a great new grow. :grin::+1::v:

3 Likes

Awsome set to watching!!!

2 Likes

When I got home, all but one of five had better than a quarter of an inch tap root. The other one had cracked, and had signs of sprouting, so it went in the dirt with the others at 7:00PM today.
Will post pix when they get out of the dirt. My babies be sleeping…:baby::sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

Soil choice this grow is 1/3 pearlite, 1/3 organic Canadian peat Moss, 1/3 Pro-Mix potting soil.
I threw in some Happy Frog Soil Conditioner, and some Lime. Will put the Mycos in when they get transplanted both times. Lighting will be four 99W QB’s from HLG. Mine are 4K. If they would have 3500’s I would have bought those.

3 Likes

Haha I found it…I will be here watching @Ozzimotosan1
Wheres ur hydro? :thinking: lol

3 Likes

No hydro yet Joe. Sorry…:yum:
Cutting out the cold weather grows to save munnies.
I got four out of six BK’s in the dirt.
Two were not cracking, and I lost one while potting.
Glad they were freebies!
Will post some pix soon. Busy day today.

3 Likes

Here we go…latest Pix! I will definitely let these girls go as long as this last batch.
I’m topping four times, maybe more. The Buds Man! The BUDS!

Oh well…just one this time. more phone/camera issues.
Later Boys!
P.S. One hard stuck seed on the lower left. All the others slid off pretty easily with no damage.

4 Likes

4 Likes

New life!!! Off to a good start @Ozzimotosan1

4 Likes

Gotta luv kids. :wink:. Can’t wait to see them all grown up. :grin:
Peace brothers @Ozzimotosan1. @Liljoe. Stay hi fellas.

3 Likes

Thanks Joe. Hope home life has stabilized. I am only growing in the warmer months so I don’t need to heat the tent. Hope you guys are well.
Couple more pix soon.

3 Likes

Okay, so it looks like 4 of the 5 JH (sorry about the JK), and 2 of the 6 Blueberry Kush have made their presence known. This year for the first time I am doing a smaller first pot, and a second larger small pot (a 18oz plastic cup with holes cut in the bottom) before the big pot.
I suppose I’ll wait on the BK, as they are non-feminized.
Here they are:

And there they are. off like rockets! :star_struck::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Looks good brother. Glad they’re up and runnin. :+1:. Too bad about the no shows. I had a few p k beans not pop as well and my jh didn’t fare so well either. Well try again in the fall. :wink:.
Peace for now @Ozzimotosan1. :v:
Enjoy ur eve. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Hey Boys!
Beauti day out there!
Getting ready to take a trip to get gas and hit the local Farmers Market.
Gave the girls (and boys?) a good watering, and getting ready to put them in the
“medium” pots, or cups as it is. Hope it’s an easy transfer. Getting a tad sweaty about the
long stalks. Would hate to break them, or worst case scenario, lose any.
Going to let them get a little hardier first. Light is closer, and they like it.
Here they are as of this morning.

5 Likes

Lookin good brother. Def starting to come along. :+1:
Peace in ur Sunday folks. Enjoy. :wink::v:

5 Likes

Looking good @Ozzimotosan1 :wink:
I just put some pics of my girls on oldguys thread for u guys to see. T99 is getting there
Have a Green Day

3 Likes

Thanks @Liljoe and @Oldguy! You guys ROCK!!
I wish I had neighbors like you guys! One of us would always have something!:yum:
I did the transfer last night. There was way more roots than I expected.
Didn’t use any microbes or mycos until after they got in the new “nest”.
Here they are:

The Sacred Six!

Another shot.

That’s it for now.
Wanna take puesdo-bets on what sex the two Bluebery Haze will be?
They are the two to the left.
I betting both females.
If their males, what can I do with them beside trash them?

2 Likes

Oooooohhhh. :flushed:. Unless you’re gonna venture into making ur own seed then I would def remove if they turn out male.
But I’m with you. :+1:. Thinking female.
Always been a bit of an optimist. :grin:
Rest of the girls look happy in their new homes I’ve got a feed nite on a few of mine. Hoping to be all done by the end of the month so this should be one of the last feedings. :+1:.
Peace for now brother @Ozzimotosan1. Stay hi my man. :v::wink:

1 Like