My Five Auto-flower Tangerine Dream Plants Started 3/1/20

I tried that and it didn’t work for me. It’s getting worse instead of better for me. Another week or so and I will probably stop attempting to even update my journal. It’s starting to get too far behind. Maybe pick back up when I start my new hydro run. I dunno. I hope that all is well with you and yours my northern brother. Be safe and Stay HIGH :v:

2 Likes

Haven’t tried the phone OG. I hit the links under my profile and some don’t get me anything.
Maybe my free time with other stuff ran out?
Hope you are well.

1 Like

Ditto here Bro.
Hang in there. Hope you’re well.

1 Like

@Ozzimotosan1. Outa likes brother. Sorry for the posting woes.
I should be harvesting my autos in another week. They’re gettin really fat n heavy now.
And the rest of the girls are doing great as well.
:wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

Nice OG. You da Man!
Now my phone won’t even connect to my PC.
So no pix for anyone.
I think after my girl messed with the settings,
it mucked it up.
I’ll see if she can fix it.

1 Like

Hey Kids! I was able to post some pix.
Here’s today!
Let Love Rule!

100% Sativas. Any advice?

1 Like

Well good news. All three look much better. Been sticking with tap water ph’d to 6.5 to 6.7, and mist them when it’s dark in the tent. Also switched to 12/12. Saw it on another grow journal, and also on You Tube with a guy doing Sativas. A tad blurry. No idea why, but all the bad leaves have been removed, and fresh beautiful green leaves, and stems. I think they like the big pots.
Roots up to five inches long were coming out of the peat pots I had sitting on their next pots.
Here they are, will try to get some clearer ones and repost.

3 Likes

Soon as they stretch out a little, I’ll top them. Thinking three times. Will wait a few weeks in between.

1 Like

Here’s the clearer shots:

These are maybe a month old. I thing the autoflowers were probably getting ready to flower by that time. The PR should be good stuff, but it will take all Summer.

3 Likes

I was laughing when i looked at the first set of pix. Seldom do I get that high that stuff looks like that!

1 Like

Sure the hell don’t look like Sativa to me…
The bad thing about fem’d and auto seeds… Bad genetics.

1 Like

Hey Kids (he said with tongue in cheek),
Apologies as always with the on going time limits. Thank God for WEED!
And anyone who may think that the prior exclamation was disrespectful,
remember, as the Rastifari say…“God has given us dominion of the birds of the sky, the animals of the field, the fish in the waters, and the fruit of the fields”.
Now if that ain’t love Baby…
Okay enough ramblin’. Time to hop in the truck with Bertha and do some bone-in’ :stuck_out_tongue:
Here are pix from the 15th o, f July just before first topping. They have all recovered nicely, still one runt in the litter.

2 Likes

Girls look great brother Ozz. Hope ur doin well.

:thinking:. I didn’t realize you were a redhead. :wink::joy:
And Kool old round body. 55 ish era ?
:call_me_hand::v:

1 Like

As @Oldguy said lookin good :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thanks, Guys,
I know I’ll never have the set up you guys have, but I have enough stuff to get some real nice buds. My OG Kush was the clincher according to friends.
First batch with two sets off HLG Quantum Boards (V2). They have been great, but the ones with the perpendicular power connector are a pain.
I’ve knocked into the connector with the wire in, and it broke at least one connection twice. The circuitry is so well heat sunk, that it took a 100W Weller
iron just to get the solder to bond to the pad. I also bought some spare LEDs in case they need replacement. LM301’s as I recall.
In the last batch I added some strips of far-red LEDs to assist with the spectrum. It’s called Tent lighting on a budget. $600 on just the HLG boards.
Maybe time for another exhaust filter. Other than cleaning, like vacuuming out, any way to restore a three-year-old charcoal odor filter?

1 Like

You can replace the carbon if you can find some.
You might have to drill a few rivets to get the filter apart but it’s def doable.
I’ll be talkin to a buddy locally a bit later today and I’ll get the details from him.
He’s done it a couple times I think.
Be well and be very high brother. :+1:
Enjoy your day. :wink::drooling_face::v:

1 Like

Thanks OG. Never would have thought of that. Where would I look? Hardware store? Amazon? Walmart?
New pix on the main page.
Stay cool my Brother (& VERY HIGH ALSO) :blush:.

1 Like

My thoughts would be in fish or aquarium supply store. Probably have a better chance finding it in a spot like that. :+1:
It’s a bit of a process. Each layer has to be tamped down.
6 in. Tamp. 6 in. Tamp. And so on till full.
And I’m workin on the high my brother. :joy:
Bit of purple trainwreck followed up with a left over hash j that I didn’t finish last nite. :drooling_face:
Only got 1 girl outside this year.

This is the sister of the nuggets that I just had.
:joy:
Meet purple trainwreck The bush.
She was kept in veg by a good friend of mine
while I flowerd the other one.
Be well brother Ozz. Be High. :+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Okay Gang, now this is getting weird. I have three plants, all same seeds, same soil, same nutes, etc…They were young and small, and after hitting the big lights, two of three took off!
I topped all three, and now BOOM!!! Bushing and the new growth looks like blooms.
Here’s the pix. Now compare them to last ones maybe a week ago tops.

Well that’s happening here tonight. That I can talk about here…
Stay HIGH My Friends, STAY HIGH!

1 Like

60 in November Bro.

1 Like