My Five Auto-flower Tangerine Dream Plants Started 3/1/20

Hello again Gang!
I had two packs of Grower’s Choice Auto-Flower Tangerine Dream seeds.
Originally a five-pack, only three sprouted, and of the replacements (three) only two sprouted.
I have to admit, with everything going on, I have been a bit less attentive to my babies.
Working on that.
Here’s the pix:

So three are a month along almost, and the other two are a little over a week.
Have one issue on the oldest set of leaves on one plant. It looks like reddish brown streaks down the two leaves.

@Liljoe and @Oldguy Hope you guys are well. Looks like we’re almost at the shelter in place state. Oz

4 Likes

Babies look good ozz. We’re not quite locked down but Close. Supposed to be food or fuel or medical needs only reasons to be out :wink:
Be safe brother @Ozzimotosan1. :+1::v:

1 Like

Good luck with these!

2 Likes

I’m set to watching and gonna tag along, that is, if you don’t mind :v:

2 Likes

Thanks OG. Stay well & HIGH my Brother!

1 Like

Thanks @dbrn32. Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

@repins Glad to have another guest. Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Okay, after seeing something on here about TD’s being hard to grow, I gave the babies in the tent some Silica. Suppose to strength up the molecular structure. Have a happy Kids!
Picture of the day to follow.

1 Like

1 Like

Last one is a cute pupper! Everyone Loves Puppers!

3 Likes

Oh ya, this grow I’m using Happy Frog Potting Soil, with a little Spagnum peat moss and some Happy Frog Soil Conditioner. The potting soil has mycos already in it with Humic Acid.
The soil conditioner has earthworm castings and bat guano in it. So this stuff will rock,
The cool thing is everything is coming back to me. This grow I also used a thermostat with the seedling mat. Both are new. Made by VivoSun. Still running the Quantum V2 boards. The 100W X 4. Mounted them on two sets of aluminum L bars. Love them. The newest thing I do is put the plants to get transplanted into bigger pots just to get them at the same level.
There’s more mycos and some Dolomite lime around where I put the pots, all ready for the transplant. The big girls will go in soon as the trunks thicken up a little. After that I’ll start topping. Learned my lesson last grow not to shock them too often. They need at least a week or two to recover. First time with Auto Flowers too.

2 Likes

Looking good @Ozzimotosan1
Hope all is well with u and family.
I have been busy too

Thats my flower room. Running 960watts of QB’s
Upper left is GG4…10 weeks today
Upper right is Cheese…10 weeks today
Lower left and center r 2 x Holy Grail…about 3 weeks tomorrow (turned out to be autos)
Lower right is Bubbas Gift…1 week today

That is my Veg tent. Running 240watt QB
4 on left are Tahoe Kush
Top right is Blueberry/white kush
Middle right is Moonbeam
Lower right is anoth Cheese

And finally that is my seedling/clone section of tent. 240watt turned down
11 Bubbas Gift clones in there at the moment, 6 for a bubby and the rest for whatever lol
Also just harvested a Rise Reserve 2 weeks ago and it is sooo tastey.
Hope ur all stayin safe out there and
Stay Green
@Oldguy same to u buddy

4 Likes

@Liljoe. Thanks buddy. Your many girls are all lookin top notch too. :+1::+1::+1:
Stay safe yourself. :v::pray:

1 Like

Dude, that is a dream scape!
You got the best gear around!
Keep it going Bro.
Hope everything worked out.
Touch and go down here.
Stay Mellow.
Oz

2 Likes

Not to be out done…
I checked the two babies, and the three adolescents.
Babies looked good. The older ones, were kind of wilting.
(pic to follow)
Realized I took the bottoms off the mid-way pots, and sure enough…
pretty much dry.
Mixed up a little CalMag, they got silica last watering, and gave them a good ph’d
DRINK.
I’ll put a couple pix for tonight, and try to put a few up tomorrow after they respond.
They look healthy, just dry. Like me.
:stuck_out_tongue: Later Gang. STAY WELL PLEASE!

2 Likes

And the pix…

The best grower of the two replacments has a reserved POT with the older sibs!
YES!

2 Likes

And today at the same time.

The tallest plant was 21" away from the lights, moved them up to 24" the “magic” number according to a fellow grower with QB’s. Later Gang!

2 Likes

Looks good @Ozzimotosan1. :wink::v::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks OG. Man them AutoFlower leaves look like Indica. Pretty sure they are 40% Indica, 50% Sativa and 10% Ruderalis.

1 Like

Could just be an indica leaning pheno brother.

This is my Hawaiian Gold auto. It’s supposed to be a 40/50/10. Indica /Sativa/ruderalis.

2 Likes