My first wwa just popped

I got my ILGM beginners kit 4 days ago and my first baby just sprouted! I noticed when turning my tents lights off for the night so will put pic up tomorrow

11 Likes

Excellent news. Seeds popping/sprouting is the most exciting part of the grow. (Next to harvesting) keep us updated! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats on the new baby :baby: they grow up so fast, take plenty pics her we all want to see :eyes::eye:

2 Likes

Success!! Now the fun begins @Mic!

1 Like

I will take pic soon part of seed is still hanging on to one bean leaf just
barely. Want her to look her best so will wait an hour or two so she can
shed it. Unless you guys think it’s ok for me to just gently remove it.
Thank you all for the support.

3 Likes

@Mic it’s pretty common for the the seed husk to stay on the leaf. I would give it a bit and see if it falls off on its own first. If it doesn’t I usualy take it off gently with a pair of tweezers. I usualy mist the seed husk a few times and let it soak for a bit and then take it off.
Just be sure that the membrane comes off as well. Sometimes the membrane will stay on and it’s tough to see but you want to be sure to remove it.

2 Likes

Thank you thats exactly what I will do. Thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Does this look normal/healthy? Took last little part of husk off with sterile tweezers about 3hrs ago. She just looks so curled up compared to the others I have had. Which is only 4 but still different. The only difference on my end is she is under Mezhri 600 lights set to veg instead of actual sunlight.

Right on!!!

Nice! I’m waiting for mine in the mail :slight_smile:

I’m on the east coast USA and got mine in 8 business days! So it will be
there before you know it! ILGM is the best! Have a great time with your
grow!

3 Likes

It looks great! I had some that were behind. They’ll make it.

Glad your sharing I’m planing on ordering some WWautos next currently have Blueberry autos going.

At 4wks. At 2 Days.I was concerned about the curled up leaves as well but she turned out fine.

1 Like