My first try growing

What strain? Wedding Cake

Soil or coco? Organic potting soil. But ready to transplant in 3 gal. bag.

Vessels: Fabric bag. 3 gallon

PH of Water: ?

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution?

Light system: grow light 31.03 ppf

Temps; Day 65- 75 Night: 60-70

Humidity; Day, Night: 40- 60

Ventilation system: AC

AC and heat

Co2;

I live in central TX on acreage in country and have a air conditioned room to grow. Also have a greenhouse. Since it’s so late in season I’m worried that greenhouse will be too cold. I have heat lamp with sensor to turn on when below 36 degrees. My first time to try growing. She’s 4 weeks since sprouting. Ready to transplant. Don’t know if nutrients are needed. I purchased fertilizer from ILove company.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Growmie. What medium are the plants in now and what nutrients do you have? I try and maintain around 65 light off and 78 lights on from veg to harvest. Young seedlings 78-82 at 65-75% rh. Personally I would I would grow them indoors where you can better control the environmental conditions :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community . I also vote inside with your best bet frist grow. :v::+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community brother.
Another thing I noticed that wasn’t mentioned is pH. You need a good pH meter. Apera pH 20 (Amazon) is a good meter that a lot of folks use. You can also pick up a cheap ppm to measure your tds.
Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!!! You will find some of the best indoor and outdoor cannabis cultivators worldwide in this forum. I have not met anyone yet that was unwilling to help me with any issues I may be having. Enjoy yourself have fun ask questions soak in knowledge. The best grown is homegrown :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

Mid Texas i would invest in a passive oil radiator or 2. No moving parts. Smaller draw. No fire hazards. I use 1 in the panhandle. Work great.

2 Likes

Good idea. I do have one of those and will try it. Heat lamp doesn’t seem to do much. Thx!

2 Likes

I hang 2-3 of these in my tents with 100 or 200 watt heat bulbs and they work great :love_you_gesture:

It’s my fist time and not sure when I should flush then harvest. Wedding cake auto. 10 weeks old today. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Here’s a few more pics

2 Likes

Judging from the pics it’s looks like she’s week 2-3 in flower and I would guesstimate 8-10 weeks to harvest :love_you_gesture: does look a little nitrogen rich

Thank you for reply . October 13th was day seed sprouted so 11 weeks old today. Is it unusual for auto flower to take 19 ~ 21 weeks to harvest?

1 Like

Figure 11 weeks flower. 5 veg. 2 stretch.

Evidently I got over anxious as I still have 6-7 weeks to harvest. Thanks so much for the help.

~WRD0000.jpg