My first time growing

Ok phew that’s what I thought and then Google got the best of me :rofl:

I was gonna be super bummed cause she’s getting pretty sparkly lol thank you so much

3 Likes

Extra frosty!

1 Like

I’m not a very patient person right now lol this is the Amnesia Haze she’s about 2 weeks ahead of the blueberry

5 Likes

Amnesia Haze will be packing that bong in no time.

2 Likes

So my blueberry isn’t taking up as much water as she used to. She looks healthy no discoloration of leaves, no drooping etc she was at about 1 gallon every 4 to 5 days. Now it’s a half gallon and she doesn’t seem to be drying out even after 7 to 8 days. Should I be concerned or does this happen late stage?

1 Like

My recently harvested Grandaddy Purple did the same thing and was just fine. I added mosquito bits to the soil to deter any pests from making the damp soil it’s home. I would say you’re good, just don’t overwater. It’s strange how some plants drink twice as much as the other…lol.

1 Like

This is close to harvest also? If so, this is petty typical.

1 Like

Yeah I’m guessing she’s about 2 to maybe 3 weeks out at most. Thank you that’s what I needed to know!

1 Like

Ok worries gone now! Thank you so much! And it is weird my amnesia haze is a week ahead of her and she’s taking almost 2 gallons every 3 to 4 days so I was like hmmmm lol

1 Like

My Girl Scout Cookies that I just chopped were drinking almost 2 gals as well and would be bone dry by day 3. The cream and cheese is still going, but seems “normal” on her drinking habit, like 1 1/2 gal. I do have them under different lights, so this may be why. Who knows lol…I just started a new run using coco. This should be interesting, as I never have grown in coco before.

2 Likes

Ooo I want to try coco I’m definitely going to follow you doing that!

1 Like

Forgot to update this is the northern lights I started. Thank you ilgm for replacing the seeds! She’s a month old

4 Likes

Looking really good, I’ll tag you in my current coco grow. Not much going on at the moment since they’re little

2 Likes

Just updating :slight_smile: My amnesia haze is chugging right along it feels so close and my room smells delicious!

And then my Blueberry, she was started a couple weeks after the Amnesia Haze, is bulking up and is such a pretty purple her buds are huge even the lower ones I really like the way this strain is looking!

5 Likes

Plants are looking good! That blueberry has great color to it.

2 Likes

She’s so pretty I love the color contrast

2 Likes

The lsd I’m growing now has some great color to it.

3 Likes

That is beautiful!!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks! This plant had great color since it started to flower and got darker as it went along.

2 Likes

So it may be me being impatient…lol but my amnesia haze keeps producing more and more pistols she was planted in August shouldn’t she be getting close by now? Everything I have read says to wait until most of the pistols have turned amber before you start worrying too much about trichs but I’ve been checking anyways and they seem to be about 80% cloudy. I ordered another scope that’s higher magnification and it’s supposed to be delivered today so I’ll post pics. But she’s starting to get her fade and some of the leaves have completely died off some of the colas but she’s also 10 ft tall and has 8 foot long colas and several others that are between 5-8 inches. I’ve had to start using bamboo sticks and tie back wires to support her branches because they are too heavy. Should I change her 18-6 light schedule to encourage her finishing faster?