My first time growing

Sorry 8, 12inch colas lol not 8 ft colas :rofl::flushed: wouldn’t that be a sight

1 Like

Sounds like you just have some late forming foxtails coming in. You can start reducing lights on time it may help.

3 Likes

Some strains are more prone to it then others. Some say decrease your light intensity and others say it doesn’t really matter just part of genetics. I personally decrease my light intensity and see what happens.

2 Likes

So just a couple hours at first? 16/8 possibly?

2 Likes

Ok I will try that too! So lights further away and longer sleep time thank you guys!

1 Like

And good luck on B.O.M. @Capt.Cola you got my vote!

2 Likes

Thank you, some great buds once again!

1 Like

I don’t know really, I haven’t really tried to grow on a light schedule like that. But figure you have to start somewhere, so a couple hours is probably good.

2 Likes

Northern lights is doing great! I fimmed one and let the other go au natural just to see the difference on growth, stunt, etc because I’ve seen so many conflicting arguments on whether to fim or top autos.

7 Likes

Looking good!

5 Likes

Ok I harvest my blueberry but this dang amnesia haze! It’s still producing new growth and I switched her to 12 12. She’s ten foot tall and her branches can barely hold the colas I feel bad for her it’s like a skinny girl with big Ole fake titles lol what should I do?

4 Likes

Not a bad problem to have :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah unless it’s your first grow and your impatient lol I’ll just keep letting her do her things and see what I end up with! I just took a tape to her and the main cola up top is 22 inches and she is 4 and a half inches around. I think I do too much reading and people freaked me out cause they were saying if it goes to long it makes the weed “bad”, when I asked what bad means no one gave me a straight answer…damn reddit lol and I feel bad bugging you guys sometimes :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much. These are all hybrids that probably have been crossed with multiple long flowering strains. In cases like that long flowering plants can pop up any time.

2 Likes

Don’t ever feel bad asking questions here… that’s what we are here for and we enjoy helping others grow :wink::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Well it’s very appreciated!

3 Likes

How’s the grow going and how are you doing?

2 Likes

I harvested the Amnesia Haze and blueberry I ended up with alot! It is in glass jars curing as we speak :slight_smile: my Northern Lights are chugging right along :slight_smile: thank you guys so much for all the help! I’m actually on ilgm picking out new strains as we speak lol I have covid so I have way too much time on my hands lol

3 Likes

Good to hear you had a healthy harvest! Hopefully your symptoms are mild and you recover quickly. I had after Thanksgiving and wasn’t too bad, others I know seem to have worse though.

What strains are you looking to get?

2 Likes