My first real grow with 8th gen seed descended from blueberry og so I'm told

oh no worries with that if they turn out good I will be putting em in my journal well im going to either way I just hope they are good ones. but if not hey I got some more seeds, I am still wantin to try a strain that im 100%sure what is people will tell you anything but he didn’t charge me so why would he lie about it unless he is just that way you never know but he has been growing for years befor I was born so I trust him.

1 Like

If you want to invite someone to your journal or get someone attention, type the @ symbol and names will pop up start adding the name to narrow down the list @Thc-lover1, it’ll send them a notification

1 Like

ok seems a lot smarter then goin back to a thread and reply to your last post. that’s awesome thanks again im gona owe you big time. @AfgVet

1 Like

It’s all good! We’re all here for each other. Happy to help

1 Like

I’m tuned to watching and I’m going to tag along for this adventure, that is if you don’t mind :v:

1 Like

If you have a Dollar tree store close you can get plastic oil change pans that your bags will fit in and there is a pour spout on side so you can get to your runoff water. Just $1

Sorry I thought you knew about tagging someone in. Thanks @AfgVet.:smiley:

1 Like

Also something that I have learned is to flag spots in my journal that I want to get back to, also in other people’s journals. Any time you have questions try to be on your journal then all questions and answers will be there if you want to look back. At 1st I would read someone’s thread think of questions and ask but then when you ask from yours it’s always there. I know it’s alot of stuff to remember but trying to tell you the things I had trouble with if ever need to ask all of us are here

1 Like

Actually it’s ‘Bookmark’. Please don’t start flagging posts because us mods need our beauty sleep LMAO.

4 Likes

Sorry my non computer savy self doesn’t always pick right word. Flaging has to do with taking a post off??

1 Like

When you flag a post you find offensive, or for whatever reason, the forum’s moderators will be sent a notification that something is amiss. They then have to decide if they keep the post or do anything about it… It can be really time consuming for them.

3 Likes

Thank you. :grin::grin:

You have no idea haha! (maybe you do! and I feel for you lol)

3 Likes

Thanks for all the help. im learning to use the forum as best i can everyone has been so helpful. Im sure i will have plenty of questions soon right now im on cruise control i hope it stays that way for awhile. Ive been so excited to put all this theory to action, you can read all day but to learn for real you have to have hands on experience, thats just my opinion but its been true with other aspects of my life so im sure it will carry over to this.

1 Like

I knew the difference but i can see how that could really cause you some headache

Not a bit, all are welcome here as long as all criticism is constructive. Im here for the help so feel free to point out anything at all that can help.

1 Like

That’s how I feel too and always have fun don’t let it stress you out cause we all love growing marijuana its very therapeutic also. We all are the " JOLLY RANCHERS " .:smile::smile:

1 Like

Im still kinda worried about posting pics its really weird ive never told anybody about it befor

I know that the attitude towards it is changing but still makes me paranoid lol

1 Like

Don’t do something that makes you paranoid or uncomfortable. Worst case Ontario, you get a lot more info about possible deficiencies because we can’t diagnose via sight.

1 Like