My first real attempt

Yeah everything has been checking ok. They are due a round of sledgehammer on their next watering though.

1 Like

If you feed or water to liberal run off flushing is rarely needed. Critical to test the numbers in the run off to know how much to feed and identify the issues your plants are experiencing :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yeah im learning alot to say the least. All the help from experienced members here have helped alot. My second run is going better.

I think i may have given this one a bit to much to drink yesterday. I noticed a couple saggy limbs on it today.

Be careful on the over watering this far in the game the last thing you want is root rot. Just a suggestion… best of luck

1 Like

Seems to be getting worse. I cut its water by half yesterday. Its like it has quit drinking. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Overwatering is easy to do in the first 3 weeks above ground and a concern. Routing watering to at least 20% run off is not overwatering and should be done every feeding or watering. Overwatering can be related to frequency with soil liking a wet to dry cycle and the frequency depends on your vessel size… bigger pot longer time to hit the dry cycle to water or feed again and to run off so you can test the run off PPMS and PH to know how much to feed on the next round :love_you_gesture: she looks to be bordering a nitrogen overload and definitely needs watering to run off :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ill give her a day or 2 to dry out more. And then you think a good flush of straight water should help. I hate the trays i used for these 2. I have to soak the run off out with shop towels. Live and learn.

1 Like

:point_up_2: I know the pain! I’ve used it all including a turkey baster. A shop vac works better. Definitely a good watering to liberal run off on the next round and flushing may be needed. Are you checking PPMS and PH? Critical to know these 2, it’s a crap shoot not knowing :love_you_gesture:

Yeah when i checked ppms seem to be within the range with given nutes. I will recheck next watering and see where this plant is at

Just my opinion but i would shut the water off all together until she is dry then water… if you keep watering the way you are she will suffer from root rot in the very near future… like i said just my opinion … best of luck :+1:

1 Like

My best advice for you is to listen to every word @OGIncognito tells you… :muscle:
This man is awesome in every way… definitely knows his stuff :100:

So the top few inches of the soil seemed dry enough to water. My ppms on this plant was 1600 and my runoff ph was 5.14. Hopefully this info will help. Until then i will watch this plant and let it get dry before adding anymore water

1 Like

Yeah that’s really low for soil and most likely preventing certain macro and micro nutrients absorption. The PPMS are in line with soil and fairly nutrient rich plus the salts from the run off test. A lot of soil growers do the pot lift method weighing each dry to wet and then get accustomed to just lifting. I would start a flush with the PH at 7 and it’ll take 3 times your pot size for a good flush :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ive been trying to nurse this girl back but she is getting worse. Do i just need to put this one out of its misery?

@OGIncognito @anon1893985 @LateNightGardner
Any help would be appreciated. Im seriously about to pull the plug on this girl.

1 Like

Any history on this plant? What’s been the pH and PPMS through the grow? Could be a root issue?? I never toss plants except for a battle with thrips in flower :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Its the first round of plants ive grown. Little to no records. It did sprout the first of april. Ive only recently started keeping track if my numbers. I did run it low ph for about 2 weeks not knowing nuts dropped my ph so badly. Been trying to correct it the past week. But its definitely not improving

Also if i take this plant out. Is it worth trying to cure out. Or will it likely be worthless to smoke

1 Like

What week of flower is she in? Smoking immature buds can lead to a racy, paranoid buzz. Can you send me some close up pics of the buds, I zoomed on the lower buds and the dark waxy leaves lead me to believe it could be a nutrient toxicity and a reset flush is most likely the only solution to get her to harvest :love_you_gesture:

1 Like