My first pictures finally!

I only have 1 successful clone under my belt so far, so I may not be the best to ask. :sweat_smile: Almost looks like light burn though. What kind of light are you using and how far away is it?

1 Like

@Hdlato clones usually look a little rough just after transplant. I recommend feeding them full strength nutrients as they’re an adult. They slowly make a full recovery.

1 Like

Clones have no roots, therefore you max the stem exposure area in a specific way. The only way to give them a drink currently is through the stomata…I do a light foilar feed under a spritzed dome with lights down low so as not to burn the leaves…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I flipped this tent to 12/12 three weeks ago,and still no flowers.Flipped my other tent the same day and it’s flowering like crazy.Tents are in same room,room, no light leaks. Any ideas,or am I missing something?@Covertgrower@Hellraiser@dbrn32 or anyone?

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Check your timer?

3 Likes

Thats the first thing I did.Its set on 12/12

1 Like

I understand, but double check that it’s not coming on somewhere in the middle of the cycle. Somethings off, you should have pistils by now going into the 3rd week.

3 Likes

A lot of them.

This was 15 days. She’s spitting them everywhere putting on trichomes already.

IMG_20201005_191712807

3 Likes

I just double checked and sure enough the timer had inadvertently been set on override.Well,I got 3 extra weeks of veg.The buds are gonna be thick.Thanks man.

4 Likes

Anytime. Here to help!

4 Likes

I still can’t believe I didn’t check the timer function first.You wouldn’t believe the theories in my head.Talk about overthinking!LOL

4 Likes

Omg lol my power just went out recently and I forgot to fix the time on it and reset it so I didn’t notice for like 6hrs I’m so lucky I did though

1 Like

I know I did it when I reset the timers to 12/12 and bumped the select button to outlet instead of timer.3 week additional growth ,pushes harvest for that tent to around Christmas. I was hoping to have both tents in bottles before Christmas and shut down for a couple weeks. Oh well…

2 Likes

Here’s some pictures exactly a month from the 12/12 switch,getting some good bud formation and starting to resin up a bit.

4 Likes

This is my other tent, that got 3 weeks too much veg.because of the timer I forgeot to set.Grew right past the scrog and it’s gonna be interesting trying to keep this in line,and also prevent mold.Going to be doing some defoliation, but not until the flowers get here.Peaking out barely this morning should be seeing them tomorrow .

4 Likes

Looks like I might have to do a second screen on both of these.The ILGM Critical Mass,4 of them,are dense and loaded with buds,long and going to be big.One ILGM LSD refuses to be tamed,pushes out of the net and keeps on going.She also drinks like a fish.Wild girl.

1 Like

Bro both of ur tents look so healthy man idk how u can keep up on so many lmao… awesome!!!

2 Likes

Its a lot of work,but I love it!

2 Likes