My first photos

I’ve topped it a couple times but not for awhile. I’m going to open her up soon with some weights

4 Likes

How old were they when you went to 12/12?

1 Like

They look very happy with 12/12. Beautiful, bushy plants. Indica?

1 Like

Today is first day 44 days old.

Cheese and Bruce Banger strains I think sativa, freebie seeds so didn’t really research them first

I saw a pic of a plant that this resembles and in preflower it was amazing

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll be growing photos inside for the first time.

1 Like

Good luck tag me in your journal

1 Like

You’ve done a fantastic job. Plants look incredible.

1 Like

cheese i think is close to 50/50 and bruce is a sativa. growing my first cheese now, too. should be a nice strain, can’t wait to try it.

1 Like

My current grow is from bag seed, so I have no idea what I’m going to get. The smoke though is much like an indica. We’ll see. What i have could have been a late harvest sativa though.

I’ll find out in a few months.

1 Like

Tag me in your journal so I can see

Muffed up my lights and had a very extended lights on period but all is set now. I will surely be checking that timer everyday for a while. I placed some weights on a couple plants to open the up a little. Pics coming

8 Likes

Is that a HLG board on the right? If so, then how do you like it compared to the “commonly Amazon marketed” LEDs there on the left?

I’m using something similar to what you have on the left and am thinking about going to 2 HLG 288’s.

It is a hlg 320 xl 288 rspec 3500 it very nice and dimmable. I just finished a auto grow with them together and it worked great. The blurples will veg like crazy but bud density can suffer. I’m doing a comparison grow. One of each on each side and I’ll finally see for myself. I think right now the blurples are keeping my temps in check. For looks the HLG for sure.

6 Likes

Can’t argue with your results. I’m eager to see how they progress.

Fed full strength to three and half strength to runt

Day 46

8 Likes

Day 49 7 weeks old :blush: ph watering today and measurements not as tall as I thought.

11 Likes

How much can I clean away near the stem stuff totally out of light