My first LST try out!

6 weeks from the day it became a “small plant” would be my best bet for aging purposes. You could veg another 2 by that math - depends on how big you want em. Brucies sometimes are real stretchy, sometimes a bit less so. If you’re after hefty yield, just let ‘em go for the extra 14 days, since you’re not in a big hurry. 18-24 weeks from sprout is usually my aim. I often times end up vegging longer than that… maybe if I can get off my a$$ I can take a quick pic to demonstrate why long veg times aren’t the smartest idea.

Edit: didn’t even need to get up. This is an awful pic because it’s from my camera, but the outline I drew is the top of my Granddaddy Purple. She has been vegging since early February. GDP is like 100% Indica. I kid you not when I say she is 5’5” in a 1 gallon fabric pot. She has not begun her flowering transition - I just moved her in there yesterday.

Everyone else in the room has been flowering for 2+ weeks with a veg time around 4-6 weeks (many of them were grown on 12/12)

1 Like

Wow… Unreal! :flushed::green_heart::frog:

1 Like

I have the system but didn’t get it installed yet.

1 Like

Cut yourself a few clones next time you’re removing excess - if you’ve already topped her once, I’d top those two main branches one more time (at least) - get yourself 4 main colas and 2 decent clone cuts.

Clones are easy, if you’ve never done it before I’m happy to walk you through it. I am suggesting it now because it will significantly reduce your veg time and so far, my clones all produce a noticeable amount more than their mother did.

1 Like

@Graysin whats that plant that has the hanging apparatus in the center of the pic? Is it to keep pests away?

1 Like

Nah, she’s just an incidental incorporation into the grow room. She doesn’t get enough light where she hangs out in my house so once a month or so, I bring her in under the grow lights and rehab her til she’s nice and green again. I feel bad putting her back in the low light area but it’s nice to have plants that aren’t weed where guests can see them. :joy:

She’s a spider plant.

2 Likes

Yeah i have a few myself but now i just keep them outside on the porch. If they hsve any pests i wont be bringing them into my growroom.

@dbrn32 can you please take my thread and seperate it so i can have all my information in one place and start on my journal. Or what do you suggest is best option at this point. Is combining my topics an option? Perhaps that’ll help me find everything in one place.

1 Like

I think i found my girl scout cookies sister!! She’s starting to do her thing and catch up to her big sister! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

GSC! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They’re still looking a little sad today. I’m not going to do anymore last on them or anything. Just letting them ride. But they do look sad :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

GSC😍

:yum:

Big Sis’ GSC :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Possibly overwatered? That’s kinda what it looks like at a glance.

Amazing isn’t it? I’m always stunned to see plants just build up overnight. :v: Looking fire, my friend

1 Like

@MattyBear or one of us has the blumats

1 Like

I have them but haven’t used them yet. @BobbyDigital or @AfgVet might use them. My memory is terrible lol

2 Likes

It’s not me. @BobbyDigital or @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Yeah you so right! I’m scrolling thru some pics of just a couple of weeks ago these girls looked nothing like they do today! Impressive explosive growth! :astonished:

2 Likes

@Hoppiefrog has the Blumats.

2 Likes

I know you’re really stoked. The girls look great. My final three plants are in paper bags. FYI – my LSTed and defoled plants have way out produced my “let-em-alone girls”. Non touched plants put out 1.5 to 2 oz. The others at about 3. What a difference.

Blessings on a perfect harvest out…

1 Like

Awesome! I’m so happy for you! Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like