My first journal/My first grow Blue dream

so this is my first grow ever. I bought a mix pack of seeds on ilovegrowingmarijuana.com. I got the blue mix. I’m first starting with the blue dream seeds. Tomorrow will be my first day of germination. I understand the basics but I still need a lot of help. I got what I think is a nice but i could be wrong please help me not kill these plants lol @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @LoCoRock @PurpNGold74 please help someone recommend you . I cant reply for 23 hours tho being how new I am to this website
I am using foxfire ocean forest soil with perlite im not sure about what nutrients to use yet i have urb but thats all for right now

5 Likes

Welcome! We will give you help to seed to harvest. Still on the seed part, yet, that’s okay we will walk you through it. Germinating seeds is typically done by the 24 hour soak, then placed in a moistened paper towel. Once a tail is out, stick tail first into your medium.
Fox farms ocean forest is a great choice to get started in, and should be able to feed it for a few weeks into veg light depending.

Feel free to tag myself or anyone else. We are all here to help.

6 Likes

When you are allowed to, post what kind of light you will be using and in what space! Best to find out right away if that’s going to be an issue. Good luck!

1 Like

Out of likes, I’m not a soil grower myself but I will set this to watch and help with everything that I can. Welcome to the community!

1 Like

We can post fine, you just can’t respond yet! :kissing_heart::yum:

welcome @budgrower4life!! Glad you are here. Good luck on the grow. There is a format somewhere here that we encourage everyone to use. Its just for your first post. Hopefully we can get that up for you to see. Basically it just gets you to list the seeds you have and where you got them, what are you growing them in, what kind of pot/vessel you’re using, the lights you are using, where are you growing (closet, tent, room, outside,etc), your watering and light schedule, and what nutrients you will be using. We always want to see good pictures too. It gives all the experts here more information to help diagnose a problem. For the record, i am not an expert. More of a new grower. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

This guy:

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes

Cool…good luck man… ocean forest and happy frog is what I use also. You got a good clip before ya gotta nute them so no sweat. Awesome sauce man. Let’s get high!!

Phlizon 43"x24"x60" Grow Tent
MARS HYDRO TS 600W LED Grow Light 2x2 ft Sunlike Full Spectrum Led Grow Lamp
VIVOSUN Air Filtration Kit: 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller, 4’’ Carbon Filter and 8 Feet of Ducting Combo
Organic Laboratories 100-004 Organocide 3-in-1 RTU Garden Spray
Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
General Hydroponics Ph 4.01 & Ph 7.0 Calibration Solution Kit
Botanicare HGC732110 Cal-Mag Plus Calcium Magnesium & Iron Plant Supplement
VIVOSUN pH and TDS Meter Combo, 0.05ph High Accuracy Pen Type pH Meter +/- 2% Readout Accuracy 3-in-1 TDS EC Temperature Meter
Foxfarm FX14053 Ocean Forest Organic Plant Garden Potting Soil Mix 12 Quarts
[v] Urb
Miracle-Gro seed Starting
1 gal pot
5 gal pot
Light dome
Led light bulb (4)

Thata all the supplies I have as of right now and thank you all for being so nice and helping me so much I really appreciate it