My first indoor grow

How about 260w v1 i see they are sold out of the v2 and whats the differnce with those? Also looks like the 550v2 would be a good choice?would need maybe e 260 with it to take up the slack.totaly new to the indoor but have already spent on the blurple and ive seen the amazing job these lights are doing for all of you so im in i have a 2 k budget for lighting and want to get it right this time around@dbrn32

4 Likes

@dbrn32 post must be…

3 Likes

The v2 boards are more efficient than the v1 boards. Otherwise it doesn’t really matter how you get there. You could do several 260 kits or a few 600 kits. There are slight differences and benefits from one to the other. But 10 boards is pretty much 10 boards.

1 Like

Ok thanks a million wont be ready till the first week of march just trying to get stuff lined up thanks again

1 Like

Any thoughts on fgi 700 watt light panel i know nothing about it looks interstng

Not familiar with it

1 Like

Im going with. 2 600s maybe a lirtle over kill but can always use the light!!

1 Like

Two 600’s will do well.

1 Like

i think these buds are going to stack like crazy

26 days since the flip doing great

1 Like

Hey @monkman @DrNoobThumb this is my little grow going 2 blue dream if it wasnt for this community i would never got this far

1 Like

looking good @Smokinnuggs

1 Like

Nice man. I’m starting to freak out because those brown spots seem to be spreading

1 Like

Im gonna go back through the journal and find some help

red red red

1 Like

hello @Covertgrower @Missiles any idea whats going on here its showing on a few leaves on both plants i think they arent getting good light peneteation

1 Like

buds are filling in nicely tho

1 Like

I’m not too sure. Let’s see if @dbrn32 or @MattyBear knows :wink:

2 Likes