My first indoor grow

I’m worried they would poke holes in the tent i already jabbed3 holes myself lol to much medication i guess

3 Likes

When should you stop feeding and start the flushing so you can harvest

2weeks is what I’ve read. I think knowing when to start the flush will come with experience.

1 Like

The 23 of march will be 10 weeks fot me . I’ve heard that the blue dream can run up to 11 to 12 weeks so I’m just going to watch the trichs was looking for at least 50% amber i like a little heavier hit fot nights.

1 Like

checked on the girls this morning have alot of yellowing leaves trichs are like90 % :cloud: going to wait till50% amber so they might not take the full10 weeks

2 Likes

Whe wait is killing me. Lol.

1 Like

here’s the trichs what’s you all’s opinions

2 Likes

Wish I had a better loupe

2 Likes

It’s hard to get a good pic. I can see great with my loop but can’t take a pic for crap.

2 Likes

hello to all starting to get a real good swell on the buds not to much longer 2 maybe 3 weeks doh!!! The wait is killing me ,so proud of myself haven’t even sampled the larf ,a very big thank you to all that got me this far

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

They look really great! There’s Trichs are nice and cloudy. Keep an eye on them they can turn pretty quickly :wink:

1 Like

No amber yet not long tho

1 Like

they got their swell on whoo hoo

3 Likes

Ok gave them second flush today 2 gallons each with just straight phd water at 6.2 trichs are at 100% cloudy wont be long now !!!

1 Like

checked trichs today have a little amber just on the sugar leaves waiting patiently lol cant stand much more looking at them4. to 5 times a day it’s just like they were born again

1 Like

Here’s mine @Guy had alot of issues first indoor grow for me every one on here was so helpful couldn’t of done it without them

1 Like

Here ya go@Bubblehead @Bubblehead

Uploading: 20190314_160611.jpg… no amber yet but still getting their swell on