My first indoor grow

Merry Christmas to you and your family also :wink:

How often should these be watered they seem to be wanting more and more was giving them half a gallon each once a week just to run off last time was3 days ago checked them today medium is dry to about2 inches from the top and the leaf is feeling kinda brittle have gave them no nutrients except cal mag

What kind of pots do you have them in? And what kind of soil?

I have them in5 gallon plastic don’t like the plastic but I only had3 gallon smart pots was told they can get big so I wanted to give them more root space drilled a bunch of holes in the side so it could possibly air prune the roots I’m using baby bu’s soil it’s a coco base and has a bunch of organic stuff supposedly if that’s any help

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty can you help him with his watering question. My phone’s about to die and I’m stuck in my room lol

1 Like

Coco based grow mediums seem to require near daily watering/feeding. Some water/feed once or twice a day, even! I am not a coco grower, myself, so I don’t know all the ins and outs.

2 Likes

Thank you @blackthumbbetty😉

2 Likes

Thanx to you wonderful people checked the bag was just curious of the ratio of the blend and wouldn’t you know wasn’t on there it’s called baby bu’s biodynamic compost potting soil the wife uses it in her gardening and crazy so I thought what the hay from what I can tell they just need more water just a little gun shy don’t want to drown my girls also hope you get unstuck lol

1 Like

LOL I am I’m free now :wink:. Also I usually tried to lift the pot to see if it’s lighter I don’t know if that’ll help you any. if you’re still unclear we can tag some other people and see if anyone’s familiar with your soil.

1 Like

Just found out the blend it’s 75% coco 25% biodynamic blend so just going to up the watering schedule about the nutrients going to wait a week but from what I’ve read about blue dream is that they are very heavy feeders going to start probably 1/4 dosages and go from there fingers crossed

1 Like

That sounds good you should always start out at 1/4 of the strength until you see how she handles it

One thing or another starting to get a lighter green now wtf showing a solid yellow leave just one small on the very top of the one girl that is new growth have not fed them anything but phd water at6.4 with5ml of cal mag per gallon don’t have a ppm meter yet took a reading of my run off and it’s reading7 on the button should I give a couple good flushes with straight ro water?

1 Like

sorry to hear that. Do you have a picture of it that you can put up so someone can maybe diagnose it?

Will get some tomorrow have to make some space on this stupid phone either that or just over medicated lol

1 Like

That sounds good. I’ll keep an eye out for them and we’ll tag some people and see if we can’t get it figured out. Have a good evening :wink:

1 Like

Woke up this morning help

looks like nitrogen def you think poor girls

1 Like

Better lighting to be sure @smokinnuggs

3 Likes

Closer look possible lockout and if is there any coming back from it

1 Like

Is that the only leaf that had it on it? Is there any way you can get a pic of the whole plant?