My First Indoor Grow Start to Finish

Thanks brother. :grin::v:

2 Likes

Same here dabbled indoors, ultimately everything hit the cornfield :grin: welcome to the forum! Great people here will have ya rocking in no time.

2 Likes

Looking good, dont worry about the light 1000w of mh/hps will grow some amazing smoke! Just got my QB leds lots of OT but they are amazing!:wink: @dbrn32 is your light guy when ready to upgrade! Following!

3 Likes

@Thumper, I have already hit @dbrn32 up a few times in my planning stages. And as far as this forum, AWESOME!!! In my opinion.

4 Likes

Happy cake day.

1 Like

Looking good.

Happy cake day!

3 Likes

Thanks fellas. Enjoying it so far. :drooling_face::v:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74, @the2409labs, @TommyBahama, @MrPeat, @merlin44, @Grandaddy013, @Covertgrower, @Nicky, @Painfree, @PharmerBob . Hell I can’t remember the names of all of the people that have helped me get to this point and I am truly sorry for anyone that I missed but, I am finally underway.

11 Likes

@peachfuzz, @Tinman, @Longon, @blackthumbbetty, @Bobbydigital, @Carol4486, @Gremmall, @GoneFission . Hell I can’t remember the names of all of the people that have helped me get to this point and I am truly sorry for anyone that I missed but, I am finally underway.

9 Likes

Happy anniversary @Oldguy…I’m still keeping up with you grow…an I like it lol :wink:

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410, @MattyBear, @Milk, @Missiles, @Midwestnewbie. Hell I can’t remember the names of all of the people that have helped me get to this point and I am truly sorry for anyone that I missed but, I am finally underway.

7 Likes

Congratulations I’m so excited for you :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @repins12 and good luck :smiley:
This should be exciting

2 Likes

Happy to follow along.

Good luck

Thanks for the tag @repins12!
And happy anniversary @Oldguy!

Your 2 power strips have surge protection built in?

Is the fan that’s on your early plant oscillating or is it pointed away? Be sure to put a breeze on the plant to help make it strong and build roots.

You have almost everything covered.

I’m not sure what @merlin44 starting strategy is (can you enlighten us?) but seeing that your growing autos you won’t want to use those nets, save them for when you grow photos.

Do you have mykos for your soil?
Have you made sure your main pot is 20-30% perlite. Personally I put my happy frog and my ocean forest into a Tupperware bin and then add the perlite and keep it mixed then fill pots as I start grows.

I have never done a solo cup transplant with an auto but be sure your very careful and do it when the leafs pas the edges of the cup.

You may want to look into an inkbird humidity/temperature controller, you can set it to control your exhaust fan to only vent when heat rises and use the other plug to run a humidfior until the RH rises above X point.
If your not running your fan all the time this will allow RH to build as otherwise its a struggle Durring the start because of how little humidity there is piled with the fan venting it out.
The controller will also help later in flower you can plug a dehumidifier into it and only turn it on when it gets to humid etc. It will really help you control your environment alot better.

If you don’t already have one this is my recommendation

1 Like

I have never grown an auto…no help here.

@repins12 it looks like you are cooking with gas now…you also have an army of folks to help if needed.

3 Likes

Autos are just about timing. Signals to show you’re getting closer to flowering, and then actual pistils when you are. Knowing when to give them flowering nutrients is key. I would suggest approximately 2 weeks after you see preflowers. You’ll be good.

4 Likes