My First Indoor Grow Start to Finish

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

@repins12 I don’t know if you remember me. I posted awhile ago as, “Like a Newborn”. I was just able to get back to the site today. I believe I posted a new thread, “Hello again”, if you want to take a look. Also, I haven’t been able to locate your journal. I have found this site to be delightful to learn more and more info on growing marijuana. Yet, I am very new to technology. Usually, I avoid it…lol…so if you could just let me my new journal posted, I will really appreciate your time.

3 Likes

They look great!!!

This is my grow this morning.

5 Likes

such a nice setup… everything looks happy and awesome…

1 Like

Hilarious Dude!
:rofl:

1 Like

Is that a pool pump you got hooked up there?
I haven’t gone the hydroponics route after a few friends had mishaps that cost him his grow.

1 Like

Man thats an all too common and sad story! Sorry for your loss:( :frowning: those plants were dope!

Your weed is looking sweet my friend! Im happy to see the hydro is working for you.

1 Like

so now that your hydro is dialed in, whats your take on hydro vs soiless? Which one grows weed better or faster?

1 Like

@repins12 ok yeah I am on this one somewhere. I just got back on the forum I got suspended for a few weeks.

1 Like

You naughty boys :joy:
I don’t like the Principal’s office.

3 Likes

if i reply to ine post i have to shut down and reopen the browser. pics? nope

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks mate. You certainly are able to get your hands on some crazy strains! Are they your creations? Or you just have good connections?

Did you see my question on clones and the result of topping on my thread? Would certainly be something you have seen before

the ol devils night teepee routine lol

3 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology here’s one of the journals.

7 Likes

Thank you :+1:

4 Likes

Happy cake day :yum:

I wish you the best of days and many more!

7 Likes

Thanks Kap, hard to believe I’ve been growing for a little over a year now.

5 Likes

Happy cannaversary brother!!

4 Likes