My First indoor grow first time Train wreck

Yes it’s been ordered from Amazon just waiting it was supposed to be here already. Things are behind in delivery land. Set an alarm on my phone for now. Unfortunately my some timers kicked in yesterday lol

How do you Tag someone?

Simply hit the @ sign… Then a list pops up & you can start typing their name. Boom
Make sure you have a space before and after.
Like do @Kitaroclassic da daaahh

1 Like

@LoCoRock

3 Likes

Yep you got it! They are all a great bunch very helpful!:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Ok folks what the heck is going on with this. Did I give them light burn nute burn is it some strange disease!

5 Likes

I’m in the middle of week 7. of my four ladies this one has way more red hair seems a bit ahead. What do you think two or more weeks or soon?

5 Likes

I would say you have 2-4 weeks before harvest. They still have some weight to gain and maturity to gain.

2 Likes

Ok thanks that’s what I was expecting it to take. It’s just this one plant is getting red hairs much faster than the other three. They are all the same strain. All the seeds popped in 1&2 days so shouldn’t they be relatively even. Then again they are all unique in there own right. The other three have very few red hairs mostly yellow and white and seem to be fattening up more.
Is this common?

1 Like

They look like they are coming along nicely. Same strain same seeds can still vary wildly. Shoot even clones can do what they want.

2 Likes

Here’s another update getting fatter and frostier by the day. Yay!

Week8 day 3

8 Likes

Nice, looking good.

Hi sorry about all the endless questions but I just spotted this and it looks strange to me but I am Color blind in greens and yellows is this anything to be concerned about. It looks grey to me. I hope it’s not Mold or rot. @Myfriendis410 @Nicky @MidwestGuy @Oldguy @Bubblehead. Thanks in advance :pray:

6 Likes

It’s hard to tell but I thing you are okay. Debris does fall on the plant and it’s obviously sticky so…

6 Likes

I agree tough to tell with that photo.

2 Likes

I’ll just keep an eye :eye: make sure it doesn’t spread I guess. I only saw it when I was trying to view the Trichomes.:+1:

4 Likes

LoL… that’s funny, strictly on a microscopic level…

2 Likes

Now that the I’m getting closer to the finish at what point do I start the flush? Has anyone used advanced nutrients flawless finish? If so does it work? I have used Ph perfect micro grow and bloom base nutrients with voodoo juice, big bud, and overdrive as additives as directed by there feeding charts just not as strong as it recommended in soil. I want my buds to be tasty and sweet. They smell so lemony. Not like cut hay. Or grass any advice @Myfriendis410 @MyHd @Bogleg @Dirt @Oldguy :ear::eyes::brain: listen look learn. Thanks buckets everyone.

3 Likes

@SheilaT. I’d let them go another week and recheck then.
But keep checking daily as the trics can change fairly quickly.
Looks good. :+1:

5 Likes

Our plants are the same age!
I also have no idea what the microscopic spot.

You are still seeing white pistils so your not there yet. Probably another 3-4 weeks but in another 2 you should start flushing probably.
Don’t stop feeding yet. You have some bulking left to do what’s the breeder /strain say for flowering weeks?

1 Like