My first harvest ever

Ok guy let me have it I want all tips on where I can improve just off your observations. This was my very first harvest, what I have is a auto flower szkittles plant here and I want to know if it’s possible to get rid of the not grassy smell as much as it use to be but still grassy smell and I’ll be honest I smokes some and not the strongest smoke but it still got me a little buzzed any suggestions on what I should of did and what I should and could still do now !

Jmho. That plant had another 3-4 weeks left judging by your second last pic.
That’s why the smoke isn’t very strong and no last.
Going by the flower times advertised as your total grow time will consistently get under developed flower in the end.
Next grow wait till after you see pistils and some flower formation before you start your count.
The time in veg usually isn’t accounted for in most ads. Usually anywhere from 3-8 weeks.

Environment and conditions are everything to an auto where they’re on the clock so to speak.
:v:

8 Likes

Congrats on making it to harvest at all! Property drying and curing are crucial to taste. Potency is based on watching the ripening of the trichomes which is done with serious magnification.

4 Likes

I am with @Oldguy. Way too early. Do you see anything suspicious in the flowers. Almost looks like some nanners or are they just odd calyxes?

2 Likes

Agree with oldguy, harvested much too soon.

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate the information

1 Like