My first grow, would love your thoughts

Looks like calcium to me too friend.

The FFOF is hot to start with, I use it myself with perlite, n worm castings. But I usually don’t start the nutes until week 5 r 6, depending on what the girls tell me. As far as the ph meter you can spend as much r little that u can afford, but if u can’t calibrate it, I say junk. So I did the interweb search n found a digital ph + TDS, EC, n soil moisture meters, for $20. Also ph calibration solution under $20. So I calibrate the ph meter if I get some funky readings r once a month, I hate the thing also, but if I’m getting correct ph readings that’s what matters. From reading your posts, n seeing the product your producing, the ph meter is a small bump n the road. You got ur sh*t together, give yourself an at a boy, roll up a fatty, n enjoy. I have no doubt u will b just fine…:+1::blush::alien:

CalMag finally arrived last night thanks to Amazon for delaying the shipping. Should I leave these damaged leaves on the plants or cut them off? I’m probably going to do a bit of a trim too I’m entering week 10 now.

Here is my jack herer who is at 66 days

And my purple punch who is at day 65

Update ony goldeb teachers, they are starting to fruit!
Kind of hard to tell right now but those white dots are mushrooms.

1 Like

My usb microscope arrived today, so I played around with it.

These two are the jack herer.

And these two are the purple punch

2 Likes

Might need a tripod setup…a little blurry. I think many have said practice and time and it gets easier. Definitely gets you closer to the data you want and need!

Continued success.

Yeah I’ll have to figure something out. Hard keeping that still!

I put my plant on a chair and the microscope on the table. Sometimes with a box or 2 under it as well. Then it’s easy to turn the plant to look at different areas. I’m way too shaky to freehand it

1 Like

That’s a pretty good idea. I was thinking of just putting a box on the floor and maybe some books to raise it up a bit.

1 Like

Purple punch @ day 68

Jack herer @ day 69

Golden teachers got knocked down, I think the cats got jealous of them. They seem to be doing pretty well though, look at all those shrooms!

3 Likes

O my thank you

The chocolate bar on that site is awesome.

A friend asked me if I could make one of these for him. I know nothing about what what the target environment is for mushies though. I asked him to get me more info and I’d be down to try!

Some shots with the microscope on a box this time. First pic is with the grow light on and second with it off.

4 Likes

Looking juicy

1 Like

Hmmm that’s interesting looking. A guy I know was telling me he used to use a small clear grow tent with some pc fans as well.

Things seem to be going well so far, considering half of it was on my rug a couple days ago. Here is a pic of their progress as of this morning.

2 Likes

They’re adorable! Hahaha! I have really been into them for the last few years. They solved a multitude of problems I was having! Now it’s the occasional heavy dose but more microdosing usually. My new joy is a heavy dose and hitting the golfcourse. Ill either play like tiger or play like Barkley, but either way its too much fun!

2 Likes

Haha yeah I might be more excited about the mushrooms than the weed. I’m going to try and micro dose with them as well, the shrooms really help with my social anxiety. I still haven’t experienced any big hallucinations max I’ve taken is about 2.8 grams.

3 Likes

I usually go with 3.5g if I’m trying to get the job done. .5g for micro. I have the same anxiety problem plus a lil adhd. Microdosing definitely helps me with the anxiety but tends to kick my hyper focus into overdrive. The heavy doses tend to calm that part. Plus some drinking and cigarette addictions that I’ve been able to beat, for now. Gotta say, love what they’ve done for me personally

1 Like

Looks like total milk at this point!

My how lovely

2 Likes