My first grow with seeds from a dispensary

I did some training on my big plant I’m kinda getting the hang of it

1 Like

Does my plant look even?

1 Like

If you think about it plants really do grow fast

1 Like

Honestly they grow at lightning speed. A cherry tree can take 3-5 years to even produce fruit.

Makes me wanna grow fruit

1 Like

Lookin fresh

1 Like

I can’t wait to start flowering. I have this little 5,5 tall cabbit that’s a 2x2 ima put my veging plants in there

2 Likes

Im finding it’s gonna be hard to fit 5 of these under these lights but I have a 5x5 I thought it was a 4x4

And The plant you see behind the plant in the back is a attempt of cloning in soil

1 Like

I hope I don’t have males

I will be praying you dont. Those look good.

1 Like

I put them in flower because I don’t want my big plant to get bigger and take all of the light flower day 1

Can someone help with genders?

I think male
I think this is a female

And I have 0 clue of this one

1 Like

Middle pic is a girl

Top pic is a boy I think but verify first. That little ball on the trunk doesn’t look right

Yeah it looks like a male I’m gonna wait a few days tho but what about the last one?

Can’t really tell yet. After this episode just buy feminized seeds from somewhere so you won’t have to go through all this. My first grows were bag seed and I had similar results and my bud never came out like what it came from

1 Like

Yeah I have 4 my friend gave me im gonna use them on my 2nd grow

Already getting more bushy after the trim

1 Like

The biggest one still doesn’t seem to be showing a gender yet, happy I have 1 confirmed female the 2nd biggest plant rose runtz still seeing impressive growth on these plants tho

2 Likes

I have 2 vegging plants

2 Likes