My first grow with seeds from a dispensary

I did that

See what you get!!! Surprise!!!

1 Like

Do you think my 2 smaller plants are ready for a transplant?

1 Like

IMO I think they are. The leaves are touching the sides. Just be careful. Tear the cup down the sides. Prepare your hole in your pot with another cup beforehand. Bury the empty cup to make your hole for transplant the same size as the transplant.

Thanks for the tips

1 Like

My thought exactly. I’m just late to the party

1 Like

For later dates when my plants get bigger I put in another light

1 Like

Should I flip it to the other side? All my branches and stuff are on one side I put it back down so they can all get light will this be a problem? @Graysin

I got a lot of the happy frog fox farms and the fox farm trio

1 Like

I did the transplants on the smaller plants

I don’t think I understand the question. Train her to one side, so that you’re breaking the plant’s natural apical dominance. She’ll always try to grow upward toward the light, you can keep her horizontal as long as you’d like.

1 Like

Ohhh okay I was scared for a minute

1 Like

A little up date on my plants the smaller ones in 5 gal are my favorite they are rose runtz. The big one is growing really fast every day

@Graysin can I trim any type of leaf that blocks a growing spot? On my big one and should the leafs leaning like that be a problem or no

1 Like

I wouldn’t remove anything. Every leaf is a solar panel that helps to generate energy for the plant.

1 Like

Ima top it when these new Ones come out

My run off was at 4000 ppm and 7.0 ph did I do something wrong

Here’s a little update the one that looks a little off in the back I dropped the thermometer on it

But my run off for my big one was 3800 ppm I don’t know how it got there because Iv never had anything over 1000 ppm? Do you think that’s a problem because google says 800 ppm run off is a lot for veg @Graysin

800 ppm is a lot to feed for veg.

800 ppm is not a lot for runoff.

You’re at a point where I would definitely not feed them but I’m not too worried that they’re going to burn, either. Soil inherently has lots of nutes in it, it’ll have lower PPMs over time.

1 Like