My First grow with Grand Daddy Purple

The nodes are where the set of Serrated leafs branch out, once you have 7 sets LST or top your choice

I read you moved the light higher to help the plant stretch. To get spacing between the nodes makes it easier to manage in my opinion

Yes, I thought the lights should be 2-5” from the top. Forgive my ignorance, this is both exciting and frustrating at the same time the first we grew outside I guess beginners luck just put seeds in a pot and they grew separated the males and after 3 months we had a nice little harvest. We then decided to get a grow tent and have not had luck

Distance from the light depends on the type of light and the intensity of the light. Indoor grow is trying to create what nature does outside. Its a matter of trial and error and keeping a journal so you can document what works for you and dialing in your set up. Be careful when your reading others journals that they are growing in soil if you are. The hydro set up is completely different in my opinion

I agree, it seems each grow is unique to itself. It is exciting to learn this and my wife and I are loving this new hobby.

I’m having trouble with my grow now trying to get the professionals to help diagnose and solve whats to me a mystery

I appreciate your input and time. I’ll keep posting and look forward to the journey

1 Like

There is a good amount of info on how to setup a Marijuana Grow tent on-line which I’ve found.

My consumption is minimal.

A 24” x 24” x 48” tent will do for one five-gallon fabric pot.

A charcoal filter later.

This is what I’ve come up with so far.

1 Like

They call them burple lights, @dbrn32 is the light guy on here. My problem with a similar light was coverage as the plants got bigger. They helped me buy the parts to build my Quantum Board light which i custom built for maximum coverage in my 2’ x 3’ x 6’ grow space. I only grow 2 plants at a time due to the limited space!

@Bloodclot

1 Like

4 days short of a month here is all 3

Side view starting from bottom right plant 1

Plant 2 bottom left

Plant 3

With lights off

One month since i planted them

Any suggestions or input.

Advanced P series is word the money mutch better I think.

Good luck

LED LIGHTS I MEEN ADVANCED P 450 FOR EX.

Yes looking Good so far dude.

A little over a month they are 6” - 8” . Advice, or suggestions? Is this on track?

Same but without lights