My First Grow suggestions appreciated

I tried to create the perfect grow environment. I believe I was watering a little to much so slacked off

I have 4 1500 LED lights. My plan for my first grow was to stay small with 6 work plants work out the bugs then go to hydro or stay soil but do 12 mixed strains. If anyone has advice I am definitely looking critic this process to perfection hopefully

3 Likes

you can tell you put a lot of thought into this. good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks I really did. As this is my new hobby. I have a whole room I dedicated to this

3 Likes

So I read that cooking your soil under light for 2 weeks before plant is great idea and I wanted to make sure I had enough soil lol

1 Like

Is your RH at 64%? My eyes aren’t what they used to be. If so, you will need to bring that down later on.

I have never heard that before.

I believe that’s if you’re making your own soil you need to cook it for a while let everything mixed together get right if you’re using premixed in a bag just moisten it good the day or two before so it has time to moisten up properly then it will be fine with that soil you shouldn’t need to feed for at least 4 to 6 weeks maybe even until flower should have a lot of newts in it looking very good though should work out nicely :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Only if you’re taking raw in-buffered coco and amending that yourself. The FFOF you have will last you 5-6 weeks with PH water only. Your seedlings look very thirsty, they should stay covered with. Some
For the 1st 12-14 days until they’re roots can get stronger and start feeding her. Inside the dome will condensate and the leaves will take that in.

3 Likes

Un-buffered coco, damn auto correct

2 Likes

you end up with some weird sentences fur shore.

I don’t know if it is me, my laptop or what, but it always jumps back a line or two and I have to search for where it is then cut & paste. I really end up with odd stuff to edit.

2 Likes

Glad to see it’s not just me or the good herb, usually what I blame it on. I get auto corrected 100 times a day and never what I wanted to say

1 Like