My First Grow (Reggie Bag Seed) (No PH monitoring) (BadAss LST Fail!)

This was my very 1st grow last year,

Seed Origin- from 2 different batches of Reggie (,BagSeed)

One plant I broke it during LST but she grew cool as hell

they smelled like gas gas, they smelled sooooo good

Never tested the ph and fed them tomato fertilizer

I was living with my Aunt at the time, I kept them in between the corn and tomatoes, she was getting beans for dinner one night and found them, she immediately ripped them all up and wouldn’t tell me what she did with them

I cried for a week

Hence why im trying again with 200%

649337829(1)

649337873(1)
649337897(1)

4 Likes

@SnkeyezCobra @Dforce

Dayyyyuuum… that sucks!! She took them for herself!! Lol… for real though if I came home and my plants were gone… I’m pretty sure I would be traumatized… like all that hard work and they are like babies to us!! Hopefully you have somewhere safe to grow this time!!

2 Likes

Yes lol my own place , for not checking anything and just using tomato fertilizer those plants did so good, according to google the one with the really big and wide leaves was “Skunk”

1 Like

Nice :+1: you growing outdoors again? Did you say you got veggies going outside too? Should have some bomb stuff going this round for sure can’t wait to see!! Here’s to a harvest!! :beers:

3 Likes

That sucks for sure, I know how it feels to have plants taken, :sleepy: but come back stronger. I also grow a veggie garden as well, lots of work, but so worth it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

That’s awesome… love the shelf or rack that hold all them 5 gal buckets! :+1: @Dforce ill gladly take any vegetable tips along with MJ lol!! Everyone here has inspired me to want to grown everything!!

2 Likes

It’s not finished yet, I’m still tilling and getting everything in order,

1 Like

I haven’t even started my space yet lol… just keep throwing things in pots til I do haha… I have two sticks in the ground trying to see where I want it haha… I saw the tiller looks like you are hard at work for sure!! I’ve never grown anything before and I never knew I liked playing in the dirt so much haha :joy:

1 Like

Yea growing thing’s became my hobby after getting sober and shot lol it’s hard work but so worth it, when august gets here I’ll have a jungle in my back yard

2 Likes

My growing veggies started as a kid, grandpa, dad so have had a green thumb for about 50 ish years, dang I’m getting old. Veggie garden gets ashes from woodstove, and cow sh!t every year, only problem i have is keeping up with all the maintenance, just not enough time in my day, lol . I do pretty well though.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good hobby for sure then!! Very therapeutic I’m finding!! Even when I’m beat I go down there and start doing something then suddenly it’s 2 hours later and I’m like I thought I was tired haha… but yes there is not enough hours in the day for me either… hence my focus stays on my plants and will just attempt vegetables this year haha… my grandparents and parents always had a nice garden… I wish I had gotten into it… but I think the genes must be in there somewhere :crossed_fingers::rofl:

2 Likes

Once I get all my stuff going, I’m going to start a journal.

3 Likes

Tag me up!! :facepunch:

2 Likes