My first grow really looking forward to see them bloom

super cheese and Cinderella 99

11 Likes

Ooh Cindy 99. One of my favorites!

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM. Nice start. We hope you enjoy yourself here. Please always be polite and follow forum policy, and have a great day :slight_smile:
lw -admin

3 Likes

Thanks guys yer sure will Latewood really nice helpfull people on this site :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to forum, youve got some pretty girls!

3 Likes

Hi there welcome @Lukey91 you plants look great I can see some lovely big indica leaves how many off each are in your photo and which is which in the photo great work keep it up :v:

2 Likes

Thanks the 2 smallest are c99 they are week behind the super cheese transplanting the cheese tomoz in the 15 litre autos

2 Likes

Cinderella 99 is on my list of one of my grows that I want to do someday. Congrats and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your growing.

2 Likes

looking good!
Welcome to the forum!!!

2 Likes

Hey man. I notice that you have the multi condition probe tester. I have one like it. How is it on accuracy in your opinion? I can’t tell with mine. It’s was cheap and looks to be cheaply made. It mine does any way. Tell me what you think?

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy when I test my ph with it in nutes it’s bang on with my ph pen I have but soon as I put into coco it’s not to good few people have said they are not good for reading ph in soil yer I think it was to cheap to be fair

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. Didn’t want to badmouth your yester but mine blows.

2 Likes

@Johnzy81

I wanted to introduce myself. I suffer from a few medical ills myself and struggle with ADD and depression. I do not care for big pharmacy and conventional medication due to the horrible side effects. At least I do not like them. I am pleased to meet you and wish you the best in your quest to prosper and feel well. Have a good evening.

2 Likes

Hi there @Happy_Pappy thank you very much for your kind introduction it’s very nice also to meet people with the same great interest I look forward to seeing and hear how thing go :v:

3 Likes

Looks like a good start fella and the people are great, I’m still not very good at making my way around a forum and nobody has given me a hard time for any forum screw up I’ve made. And considering this is the only one I’ve ever joined I’m sure I’ve made a few. I hope to soon share what they’ve inspired in me, I love it. However, because of it, and I never new this nor do I remember anyone here ever telling me in now almost two years at it I feel I should let ya know what happened to me…It’s either the crazies or the coolest thing I’ve ever done…Hell, I’ve got to go with coolest cause it’s so far out! SO…Yeah… anyway, did you know growing marijuana can be addictive? I didn’t but I’m sure glad it can cause ILGM!!!:v::love_you_gesture::metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

We all start somewhere @kartch and your very welcome to the forum, those mistakes you have made I was the same first time on a forum but I received excellent support from the ILGM family was amazing :+1:, but I’m still make those mistakes :wink: lol :v:.

1 Like

![WIN_20180423_13_42_59_Pro|281x500](upload://4V1eyjbRiA[quote=“Lukey91, post:1, topic:18109, full:true”]

super cheese and Cinderella 99
[/quote]

**:sunglasses:**KM4Wmg9gvjNZmsJEg.jpg)

3 Likes

Great strains! Looking good! :v:

1 Like