My first grow questions?

Yup, it’s a nice light.

1 Like

ok i ordered that 100 light now what do you recommend for a tent does the price really matter or is a tent a tent?

I’m sure there’s differences in quality. I would just look for something with good reviews.

1 Like

I definitely grew weed with the blurple, but nothing like what i’m getting with the QB.

2 Likes

@Rayofsunshine… very much a budget grower here. Searched Amazon and found a 4x4x8 tent for $70. You will really be better off with a tall tent, unless you are cramped for space. Temp Prime membership was two day delivery and free shipping.
Later found a 6"black fan for $16, 12’ duct work, and a speed control…$40 in total.
Be sure to get a PH and PPM meter set…around $20 …very essential!!!

1 Like

thanks @tanlover442 thanks for helping me. Well since i am the one that messed up. I thought i got auto flowers but got photoperiod (its what i use to differentiate) Is it possible to lst and let it veg outside since i wont get my light until next week and a tent a week after that. Then i will post my grow journal even tho my hands are not a cute as @raustin

1 Like

Well i ordered a 32x32x64 tent it has metal poles and alot of good reviews. both the tent and the light should be here next week i am super excited. But wish i would of grew the jack herer instead of the northern lights. No turning back now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Northern Lights is an longtime established performer. Feed her right and she will make you proud.

REMEMBER TO SWITCH TO 12/12 ONCE plants are 12" tall, also top several times. You will have to watch the height during transition as plants will double in height. Remember you have to take off growing height for light and hangers.
Photo will be a longer grow time, but, more flowers.

2 Likes

My northern lights did not germinate in water except for a tiny root. Once planted it germinated fine

1 Like

So i know no one has done this. I soaked my seed it cracked and the tap root got 1/3 inch so i planted it and i got worried if it was growing so i took a fork and checked the soil and it is growing just hasn’t popped its face out of the soil yet. LOL good god i am so impatient @raustin @anon95385719 @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

I do it ALL the time.

1 Like

Been there done that haha

1 Like

Don’t do that again! Lol! You really need some patients.

1 Like

party pooper. U know seed hunting is fun!

1 Like

So i ordered a bq100 board it will be here on monday and a tent that has also shipped. i am pretty excited.

1 Like

in my experience, some seeds r very difficult to crack, my northern lights was one. It cracked but only about 2-3mm of root was exposed. It wasnt until i planted it in soil that it sprouted.