My first Grow of marijuana

@Hogmaster that’s great news never grew before, so, I don’t know what to expect…

1 Like

I would put them back on 18/6 or what ever you like! When you transplant them they will really take off they look ready to go in there final home ! They will explode

should I water before transplant or transplant dry

1 Like

I do them dry then water after :wink:

thanks: I’ll have to do it Friday supplies I need are coming in Thursday
@Hogmaster @raustin @Myfriendis410 @anon95385719 @merlin44 @Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear
@BIGE @bruinsfan33 @elheffe702
Thank you all for your advice and help

6 Likes

How many plants can I put in a 3x3x6 tent with a 3.5x3.5 light footprint veg and a 3x3 flower footprint approx.
I’d like to put five plants in 12 inch round fabric pots with a 2.5x2.5 footprint. is this feasible plan
@Hogmaster @raustin @Myfriendis410 @anon95385719 @Countryboyjvd1971 @TxGrowman @FloridaSon @merlin44 @MattyBear @BIGE

1 Like

Number of plants you can fit will all depend on how long you veg them for and how big you want your plants to be. If you are gonna veg 6-8 weeks then you can fit 2-4 plants in there. You can have more plants that are smaller if you train them and veg for a shorter time

1 Like

Yes I’d like to do five plants and train them to cover every square inch of the tent, next grow I’ll do less plants… didn’t realize Bob’s genetics were so good 7 out of nine survived
need to harvest at around 3-3 1/2 months so 6 weeks maybe veg
@MattyBear

1 Like

Next grow I will defintatly only grow 2 or 3 plants too much work trying to take care of so many in a confined space

2 Likes

@MattyBear is on target, it depends upon how large you allow your plants to grow. Three of my five plants (indoor) are nearly 4’ across with the other two being about 3’ across. I grow in 10 gallon pots which allows the plants to get big. If I grew in smaller pots and did more topping/fimming as well as training, I could keep them much smaller allowing me to have more strains going and also shorter grow times.

I hope that this helpful to you @Royc.

I’m looking to fill my tent with a large screen of green

I may need lights to get the sides

I transplanted 3 plants into 7 gal soft pots with fox farm ocean forest soil last night when the lights came on… watered them in with about a quart of water…
How do I know if I’m watering with enough water do I water until there’s run off. do I test the run off…
can some one direct me to articles or reading material to read on this subject I’d appreciate it…
any help would be great

@arcticGrow @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @MattyBear @raustin @anon95385719 @elheffe702 @Hogmaster @BIGE @merlin44

3 Likes

The others will be transplanted in their new homes tomorrow
@merlin44 @FloridaSon @TxGrowman

1 Like

They still look too small to water to runoff if they’re in 7 gallon pots. It will take a long time for the pot to dry out. Just keep doing what you’re doing until they get a little bigger :+1:

1 Like

Hi, @Royc, normally you would indeed water till runoff, but since you’ve got some small plants in big pots it’s not recommended… yet. At their size they really don’t need too much water and you risk drowning them. Now the plants in the small pots can be watered till runoff no problem, and you can take ph and PPM readings from it.

Let me see if I can find some articles for you.

2 Likes

ok sounds good

1 Like

Too small as MattyBear says. Water with 2-3 cups.

thanks that’s what I was thinking about R/O but needed confirmation

1 Like

2-3 cups ok sounds good would it be every third day like i did when they were in the qt pots